Home > Itching > Loratadine > Loratadine for Itching
How effective is Loratadine for Itching?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Loratadine (loratadine) is for Itching. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 10 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Loratadine for Itching >>>
What is Loratadine
Loratadine (latest outcomes from 10,964 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Itching (latest reports from 546,002 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 10 people are studied for taking Loratadine in Itching
Loratadine effectiveness for Itching (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Loratadine for Itching * :
Age of people who take Loratadine for Itching * :
Who find Loratadine more effective for Itching?
Gender of people who find Loratadine more effective * :
Age of people who find Loratadine more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- Can acute pre pyloric gastritis cause hemorrhoids?
Itching,constipation, blood in stools,straining
the sensation of incomplete bowel evacuation.Burning sensation.
- I have been taking bactrim 800/160mg for one week, and since i have been taking it i have more intense cramps and heavier bleeding for a few hours after taking it?
I have an abnormal menstrual cycle due to endometriosis, and am not on any form of contraceptive at this time. I normally have light bleeding every day, but after taking the medication I bleed more and cramp more.
- Does anyone have sever itching at night
severe stinging and itching more at night and increased urination during the night. Problem falling asleep and staying asleep. Also have weird dreams and sometimes breathleness
- Does budénoside influence ecg behaviour?
Exercing sport activities may be enhenced when ECG is abnormal for a child of 10 years old?
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- I was diagnosed with low risk prostate cancer 6 years ago, and food allergies 4 years ago. i was told that with cancer, i should not be taking claritin.
I have severe itching and forever scratching myself. I take Claritin to ease the itchiness. Since I also have prostate cancer, I was told that I should not be taking an antishistamine because it would cause cancer to spread. Any comments on that?
- Does fosamax cuase weight gain?
HAVE BROKE MY KNEE< WRIST AND HIP in the past 12 years
I tend to be quite active
Had 2 twisted bowel surgery, hence I am deficient in absorption of Vit B12 and get monthly shots
More questions for: Loratadine, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Itching skin caused by taking crestor
After taking Crestor for 4 months or so, raised small spots on my forearms. More itchy evening and night, tried cortisone creams no relief. Dr though it might be due to dry skin, but on researching on the internet found this sort of information pointing to the Crestor as a possible cause. I decided ...
- Cymbalta side effects
Cymbalta was prescribed in Sep. for pain associated with a total knee replacement which was done in Feb. During a yearly physical exam in April my AST and ALT numbers were 21 and 24. After taking Cymbalta for six days in September I noticed dark urine and immediately quit the Cymbalta. Labs done thr ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Loratadine, Itching
Recent studies of taking Loratadine in Itching on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a patient with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
More related studies for: Loratadine, Itching
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Loratadine, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Blood Phosphorus Increased
- Varicella Virus Test Positive
- Pinus Sylvestris
- Schizophrenia Simple