Home > Itching > Loratadine > Loratadine for Itching
How effective is Loratadine for Itching?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Loratadine (loratadine) is for Itching. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 10 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Loratadine for Itching >>>
What is Loratadine
Loratadine (latest outcomes from 10,960 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Itching (latest reports from 545,903 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride, Atarax, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Hydroxyzine, Zyrtec.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 10 people are studied for taking Loratadine in Itching
Loratadine effectiveness for Itching (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Loratadine for Itching * :
Age of people who take Loratadine for Itching * :
Who find Loratadine more effective for Itching?
Gender of people who find Loratadine more effective * :
Age of people who find Loratadine more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 months ago):
Treatment for parathyroid benign includes water pill, vitamin D, and potassium chloride. Coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing occurs mostly at night. Once it starts, difficult to stop. Itching is daily, with visible hives and/or edema on occasion.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Loratadine, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Loratadine, Itching
Recent studies of taking Loratadine in Itching on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Zantac 300, Indapamide, Calcitriol, Vitamin D, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container for a patient with Itching, Gerd, Parathyroid Disorder, Aat Deficiency, Parathyroid Hormone. The patient has Hives, Itching, Cough
More related studies for: Loratadine, Itching
Recent Itching related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Loratadine, Itching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zolpidem Tartrate, Topamax, Lorazepam, Sertraline, Wellbutrin Xl for a 42-year old woman who has Insomnia, Seizure Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, Depression (20 minutes ago)
- MSM, Ginseng, Panax, Ginger, Saw Palmetto for a 114-year old woman who has Ykyik, Jtuj, Etg, Rtg (26 minutes ago)
- Flomax for a 54-year old man who has BPH (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chantix and Dementia Alzheimer\'s Type
- Abnormal Dreams
- Rebif and Ovarian Cancer Recurrent
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Victoza and Atrial Fibrillation
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (6 hours ago)
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Joint Pain
- Vaginal Fistula