Home > Knee pain > Celebrex > Celebrex for Knee pain
How effective is Celebrex for Knee pain?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
Long term ratings: 2.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Celebrex (celecoxib) is for Knee pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 12 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celebrex for Knee pain >>>
What is Celebrex
Celebrex (latest outcomes from 74,505 users) has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis.
Knee pain (latest reports from 877 patients) can be treated by Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Voltaren, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 12 people are studied for taking Celebrex in Knee pain
Celebrex effectiveness for Knee pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Celebrex for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who take Celebrex for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||33.33%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||25.00% |
Who find Celebrex more effective for Knee pain?
Gender of people who find Celebrex more effective * :
|Knee pain||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Celebrex more effective * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Celebrex, Knee pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Who cares about the patient?
I can't believe I'm still alive but quality of life is greatly diminished and no one cares. Not one doctor cares about how this one dr. prescribed all these drugs over a period of 5 years and I lost everything. I flat-lined sept 18, 2005 and was told by dr there in er that I would live 1-5 years an ...
- Celebrex and taste loss
Following foot surgery, I have taken Celebrex for most of the last 4 months. I can no longer taste or smell. I just started a Z pack for a sinus problem and am hoping that will clear any infection that could be contributing to this loss. I have also stopped taking Celebrex in the meantime.
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- Cymbalta and pulmonary embolisms
I started taking Cymbalta in August for pain. By September I was suffering from shortness of breath. Visited Doctors asking if Cymbalta could be the cause. Answer was no. By the end of September I was no longer taking Cymbalta but still suffering from shortness of breath. It was getting severe a ...
- Platelet count decreased in celebrex
I have suffered with back pain since 1952 when I fell 45 feet after accident as tree trimmer. I had lumbar lamenectomy for stenosis, L3, L4 and L5 in 2008, I have had cervical lamenectomy in 1982 for injuries sustained as a Police Officer, have suffered other injuries in career which contributed to ...
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Celebrex, Knee pain
Recent studies of taking Celebrex in Knee Pain on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Percocet, Lamictal, Geodon, Synthroid, Dexedrine, Buspar, Valium, Xanax Xr, Soma, Celebrex, Strattera, Lidoderm, Thorazine, Vesicare, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Knee Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Add, Bipolar Mania, Mania, Insomnia, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Low Back Pain. The patient has Joint Instability, Panic Attack (Panic disorder)
More related studies for: Celebrex, Knee pain
Recent Knee Pain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, MSM for a 44-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Naproxen Sodium for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Relafen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Flexeril for a 36-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Aspirin for a 71-year old woman who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Naproxen (Baxter Hlthcare) - 500MG for a 33-year old woman who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Aleve (Bayer) - EQ 200MG BASE, Celebrex (Gd Searle) - 200MG for a 61-year old woman who has Knee Pain
More related comparison studies for: Celebrex, Knee pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.