Home > Knee pain > Meloxicam > Meloxicam for Knee pain
How effective is Meloxicam for Knee pain?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Meloxicam (meloxicam) is for Knee pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 16 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Meloxicam for Knee pain >>>
What is Meloxicam
Meloxicam (latest outcomes from 10,315 users) has active ingredients of meloxicam. It is often used in arthritis.
Knee pain (latest reports from 877 patients) can be treated by Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Ibuprofen, Voltaren, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 16 people are studied for taking Meloxicam in Knee pain
Meloxicam effectiveness for Knee pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Meloxicam for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||43.75%||56.25% |
Age of people who take Meloxicam for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||25.00%||43.75%||18.75% |
Who find Meloxicam more effective for Knee pain?
Gender of people who find Meloxicam more effective * :
|Knee pain||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who find Meloxicam more effective * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||80.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Should a person with the history of itp take the drug meloxicam
I am the one in the books on the study of ITP. in 1976 I had my spleen removed as the result of the disease. at that time I was 16. now I am 54 and scarred that if I take any kind of blood thinner this may cause the disease to return. Should I be taking Meloxicam with it being somewhat of a blood ...
- Is there any help for bone spurs on the shoulder
I am in a lot of pain. Cannot lift my arms. Doctor said bone spurs can return if operated on. Cortisone shots don't help me at all.
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- Does morphine time released pills cause sudden baldness on scalp??
I recently started taking meds for a herniated disc in my lower back. These include morphine, OxyContin and oxycodone. I now have a bald spot on the top of my scalp. I noticed this within 2-3 weeks after taking the meds. The morphine is time released as well as the OxyContin. Could these meds be ca ...
- I am suffering from osteoarthritis. want to know is it curable in ayurved
Want to start medicine from Ayurved... Drugs mentioned above. WANT TO KNOW SIDE EFFECTS OF THESE DRUGS.
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- How long before the a fib stops after stopping cymbalta?
Have been taking Cymbalta for 2 months for nerve pain and developed atrial fibrillation. I stopped taking the drug 4 days ago. Can I expect the atrial fibrillation to stop any time soon?
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
- Effective treatment for adult scoliosis
Even with these medications I have muscle spasms in my back, neck, shoulders and leg pain that makes it hard to walk. I don't understand because 2 years ago I was healthy, string, active.
More questions for: Meloxicam, Knee pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Non effective for pain effective for positive nausea
Have been taking this product for a little over a month and the nausea is getting worse but the pain is not. This seems to be causing more problems. This side effect occurs with or without food, and with or without a full glass of water.
More reviews for: Meloxicam, Knee pain
Recent studies of taking Meloxicam in Knee Pain on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Knee Pain. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Knee Pain. The patient has A-fib (most common type of arrhythmia)
- A study of drug interactions between Oracea, Hydrochlorothiazide, Crestor, Meloxicam, Benazepril Hydrochloride for a patient with Rosacea, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Knee Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Mobic, Avalide, Protonix for a patient with Knee Pain, Blood Pressure - High, Gerd. The patient has Upset Stomach, Nausea
More related studies for: Meloxicam, Knee pain
Recent Knee Pain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tylenol, Tramadol for a 67-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, MSM for a 44-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Naproxen Sodium for a 60-year old man who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Relafen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman who has Pain - Knee
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Piroxicam, Ibuprofen for a 62-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Flexeril for a 36-year old man who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Ibuprofen (Banner Pharmacaps) - 200MG, Aspirin for a 71-year old woman who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Naproxen (Baxter Hlthcare) - 500MG for a 33-year old woman who has Knee Pain
- Comparions of Aleve (Bayer) - EQ 200MG BASE, Celebrex (Gd Searle) - 200MG for a 61-year old woman who has Knee Pain
More related comparison studies for: Meloxicam, Knee pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (2 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Vaginal Burning Sensation
- Ortho Novum 1/50 28