Home > Knee pain > Voltaren > Voltaren for Knee pain
How effective is Voltaren for Knee pain?
Overall ratings: 3.7/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Voltaren (diclofenac sodium) is for Knee pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 11 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Voltaren for Knee pain >>>
What is Voltaren
Voltaren (latest outcomes from 20,078 users) has active ingredients of diclofenac sodium. It is often used in arthritis.
Knee pain (latest reports from 857 patients) can be treated by Meloxicam, Aleve, Celebrex, Ibuprofen, Voltaren, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 11 people are studied for taking Voltaren in Knee pain
Voltaren effectiveness for Knee pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Voltaren for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||54.55%||45.45% |
Age of people who take Voltaren for Knee pain * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||18.18%||9.09%||45.45%||18.18% |
Who find Voltaren more effective for Knee pain?
Gender of people who find Voltaren more effective * :
|Knee pain||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who find Voltaren more effective * :
|Knee pain||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||28.57%||14.29%||14.29%||28.57% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I am getting severe cramps in my legs and my upper arms since taking Axiron and Benicar together. What should I do? And are my meds all safe to take together?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Voltaren, Knee pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Memory loss (blockade)
I was on a very long and unpleasant car trip (driving 900km from A to B), that started with 6 hours long border crossing, that involved occasional pushing of a heavy car in order to spare fuel. After that, another 8 hours of driving. I developed a spasm in the area of my low back pain.
When we a ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
More reviews for: Voltaren, Knee pain
Recent studies of taking Voltaren in Knee Pain on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Axiron, Benicar, Ibuprofen, Flector, Alprazolam, Simvastatin, Voltaren, Pennsaid, Cymbalta for a patient with Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, Inflammatory Pain, Knee Injury - Anterior Cruciate Ligament (acl), Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Knee Pain, Pain Management. The patient has Axiron, Benicar Hct
More related studies for: Voltaren, Knee pain
Recent Knee Pain related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Voltaren, Knee pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Nausea And Vomiting