Home > Lumbar spinal stenosis > Methadone hydrochloride > Methadone hydrochloride for Lumbar spinal stenosis
How effective is Methadone hydrochloride for Lumbar spinal stenosis?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Methadone hydrochloride (methadone hydrochloride) is for Lumbar spinal stenosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Methadone hydrochloride for Lumbar spinal stenosis >>>
What is Methadone hydrochloride
Methadone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 2,824 users) has active ingredients of methadone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Lumbar spinal stenosis
Lumbar spinal stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone) (latest reports from 35,280 patients) can be treated by Gabapentin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lyrica.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Methadone hydrochloride in Lumbar spinal stenosis
Methadone hydrochloride effectiveness for Lumbar spinal stenosis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Methadone hydrochloride for Lumbar spinal stenosis * :
|Lumbar spinal stenosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Methadone hydrochloride more effective for Lumbar spinal stenosis?
Age of people who find Methadone hydrochloride more effective * :
|Lumbar spinal stenosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Can methadone cause my aynurism to burst?
A doctor is lowering my dose of Methadone I take for severe back pain due to my aneurysm because he said the Methadone could cause a stroke w/my aneurysm. Has anyone else heard of this? Thank you!!!
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- I am prescribed methadone and lamictal. at my peak, i nod a little. is this normal?
I began taking Methadone during my pregnancy per Drs order. I was only on Vicodine, Ambien, Seraquil and Lexapro and stopped immediately after the positive pregnancy result. I have never experienced the nod before. I hate it. Am I the only 1? I'm only on 55mgs of Methadone and 25mgs of Lamictal.
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- How severe and life threatening is it for a person who is on methadone, has lost alot of weight, and had 3 severe nosse bleeds all in one night
does not eat,lives primarily on huge amounts of diet pepsi
- Should i still be working with my conditions?
I have low T and am being treated for this among other things. I seem to be tired most of the day. I am obese and am going to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I don't know if that will help the feeling of tiredness each day. Most of the med's I take can make you tired. I am just getting real sick of ...
More questions for: Methadone hydrochloride, Lumbar spinal stenosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Suboxone buprenorphine/naloxone causing premature ejaculation
Hello, I've been a heroine smoker for 5 years. In that time I lost much of my libido which was strange because I was prity much a sex addict . Anyways I've been clean for a year and on saboxine. Before I got on saboxine I had a clean two months off of everything.i relapsed on heroine and decided sab ...
- Swollen bloody throat methadone allergy???
Top of nasal passage in throat and back of tonge swollen and bloody throat and tonge Taking augmentin and methadone. Sl
- Off label use of drugs for peripheral neuropathy causing memory loss
I have peripheral neuropathy with standard symptoms of burning, tingling, stabbing pain on the tops of my feet. I have had this condition for over 15 years getting worse over time. The last 5 years I have seen a couple of doctors and through trial and error we settled on a combination of Savella and ...
- Thinking about methadone maintenance? don't do it
I'm on Methadone Maintenance Therapy (MMT) after failing to stay off of chronic and illicit use of heroin, dilaudid, and methamphetamines. I tried going clean using the subutex/ suboxone method twice and wasn't able to stop using the other drugs.
With MMT I am clean of the illicit drugs, but I ...
More reviews for: Methadone hydrochloride, Lumbar spinal stenosis
Related drug studies for: Methadone hydrochloride, Lumbar spinal stenosis,
Recent Lumbar Spinal Stenosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 76-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Celebrex, Escitalopram, Skelaxin, Neurontin for a 25-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Xanax, Neurontin, Flexeril for a 81-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Ibuprofen (Par Pharm) - 600MG, Relafen (Smithkline Beecham) - 500MG for a 60-year old woman who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Oxycontin, Gabapentin (Sandoz) - 300MG, Morphine Sulfate (Meridian Medcl Techn) - 15MG/ML, Carisoprodol (Watson Labs) - 350MG for a 46-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Ms Contin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 60MG, Oxycontin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 40MG for a 57-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Enbrel (Immunex) - 50MG/ML, Humira (Abbott) - 40MG/0.8ML for a 53-year old woman who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Comparions of Tizanidine Hydrochloride (Dr Reddys Labs Inc) - EQ 4MG BASE, Pravastatin Sodium (Apotex) - 40MG for a 74-year old man who has Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
More related comparison studies for: Methadone hydrochloride, Lumbar spinal stenosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (19 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis