Home > Lupus > Imuran > Imuran for Lupus
How effective is Imuran for Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematosus)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Imuran (azathioprine) is for Lupus. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 25 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Imuran for Lupus >>>
What is Imuran
Imuran (latest outcomes from 9,805 users) has active ingredients of azathioprine. It is often used in crohn's disease.
Lupus (any of various ulcerous skin diseases) (latest reports from 41,819 patients) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate Sodium, Azathioprine.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 25 people are studied for taking Imuran in Lupus
Imuran effectiveness for Lupus (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Imuran for Lupus * :
Age of people who take Imuran for Lupus * :
Who find Imuran more effective for Lupus?
Gender of people who find Imuran more effective * :
Age of people who find Imuran more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Imuran, Lupus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lupus induced by amoxicillin
Was given Amoxicillin for Strep Throat and on day 10 I noticed a rash starting on my torso and began to feel ill, as if I had the flu. Went to emerg and got sent home with Benadryl. Woke up the next morning to the rash getting worse and an overall feeling of fatigue. Went to emerg again and this ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Transient psychosis in indomethacin
I had taken indomethacin infrequently for years for joint pain but never for more than 2 weeks in a row. One night, when I had been taking it daily for about 2 weeks, I had a bout of psychosis approximately 1/2 hour after ingesting the indomethacin at bedtime. I just waited it out, and in about 5- ...
More reviews for: Imuran, Lupus
Recent studies of taking Imuran in Lupus on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Prednisone for a patient with Lupus. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Azathioprine, Coumadin, Levothroid, Pantoprazole Sodium for a patient with Lupus, Pulmonary Embolism, Hypothyroidism, Acid Reflux. The patient has Zolpidem Tartrate, Vicodin, Tramadol Hydrochloride
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Prednisone, Plaquenil for a patient with Lupus. The patient has Breast Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Imuran, Depakote Er, Depakote Er, Gabapentin, Nabumetone, Depo-provera for a patient with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Seizure - Petit Mal, Petit Mal Seizure, Neuropathy, Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Depo-provera Extremely Itchy Heavy Bleeding Cramps Bad Leg Pains
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Plaquenil, Azathioprine, Diovan Hct, Actos, Glipizide, Metoprolol Tartrate, Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Lupus, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Actos, Prednisone, Zoloft
More related studies for: Imuran, Lupus
Recent Lupus related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Imuran, Lupus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (7 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (48 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (44 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Adhd