Home > Major depressive disorder > Adderall 30 > Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder
How effective is Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder (Major depression)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is for Major depressive disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder >>>
What is Adderall 30
Adderall 30 (latest outcomes from 1,526 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Major depressive disorder
Major depressive disorder (a condition characterized by a long-lasting depressed mood or marked loss of interest or pleasure) (latest reports from 39,458 patients) can be treated by Cymbalta, Wellbutrin Xl, Effexor Xr, Zoloft, Pristiq, Lexapro.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Adderall 30 in Major depressive disorder
Adderall 30 effectiveness for Major depressive disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder * :
|Major depressive disorder||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder * :
|Major depressive disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||33.33%||16.67% |
Who find Adderall 30 more effective for Major depressive disorder?
Gender of people who find Adderall 30 more effective * :
|Major depressive disorder||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Adderall 30 more effective * :
|Major depressive disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
- Timing of taking wellbutrin xl 300 with diovan 80
I take levoxyl when waking up. After eating breakfast usually I take wellbutrin, diovan, and vitamin d together. If taking adderall, I would take at this time. Sometimes red yeast rice in morning, sometimes later in the day. Estradiol is taken before bed. Is it OK to take wellbutrin and diovan toget ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Is it bad to take levorphanol tartrate if i have liver damage caused by hep c
I am receiving treatment from the V.A. in Los Angeles, Ca..
Last summer the va started to hint at forcing me to be seen by there pain mngt. team. Also I was to start treatment for my hep c, it was just becomming active. I knew that the interferon would be just a little stressful for aprox; one ye ...
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
More questions for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
- Olanzepine withdrawal
Has been taking Zyprexa 2.5-5mg daily for 10 yrs.Developed metabolic syndrome and subsequently diabetes after 3 years on zyprexa.Has since tried multiple times but unsuccessfully to discontinue zyprexa.Apparent withdrawal sxs include severely depressed moods ,inability to get out of bed,severe weakn ...
- Synthroid (generic-levothyroxine) lymphocyte increase
Take generic adderall 10mg (amphetamine salt) daily for ADHD and just started on levothyroxine only therapy about 1 week ago. I take generic fioricet w/cod for migraines as needed, usually twice a month for migraines that linger.
Took my levothyroxine and amphetamine about noon, had slept in becaus ...
More reviews for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
Recent studies of taking Adderall 30 in Major Depressive Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Minastrin 24 Fe, Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Energy Increased, Birth Control, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Alprazolam, Cymbalta, Topamax, Adderall for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Major Depressive Disorder Nos (Major depression), Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder
- A study of side effects of Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Unipolar Depression. The patient has Nasal Dryness (dry nose)
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a patient with Unipolar Depression. The patient has Feel Like It Does Not Help On Some Days
More related studies for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
Recent Major Depressive Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pristiq, Cymbalta, Zoloft for a 46-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Lithium Carbonate, Paxil, Remeron for a 57-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft, Effexor for a 32-year old man who has Major Depressive Disorder
- Comparions of Brintellix, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Pristiq, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Quetiapine Fumarate, Pristiq, Fluoxetine for a 24-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Clonazepam, Lamictal, Vyvanse, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Unipolar Depression
- Comparions of Sertraline, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 27-year old man who has Major Depression
More related comparison studies for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.