Home > Major depressive disorder > Adderall 30 > Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder
How effective is Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder (Major depression)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is for Major depressive disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder >>>
What is Adderall 30
Adderall 30 (latest outcomes from 1,522 users) has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Major depressive disorder
Major depressive disorder (a condition characterized by a long-lasting depressed mood or marked loss of interest or pleasure) (latest reports from 39,405 patients) can be treated by Cymbalta, Effexor Xr, Prozac, Wellbutrin Xl, Pristiq, Zoloft.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Adderall 30 in Major depressive disorder
Adderall 30 effectiveness for Major depressive disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder * :
|Major depressive disorder||83.33%||16.67% |
Age of people who take Adderall 30 for Major depressive disorder * :
|Major depressive disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||33.33%||16.67% |
Who find Adderall 30 more effective for Major depressive disorder?
Gender of people who find Adderall 30 more effective * :
|Major depressive disorder||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Adderall 30 more effective * :
|Major depressive disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
In the last 2 years, I have experienced about 5 episodes of visual aura without migraine or headache. The episodes last 20-30 minutes and occur several months apart. I have never experienced visual aura before. It is worth noting that I take a particularly high dose of Adderall XR, 120mg total every morning (which is 5 capsules, 30mg each).
From this study (11 months ago):
after 12 years i cannot function without amphetamines, i have become recluse and rarely leave the house.
From this study (2 years ago):
can concentrate to a certain extent, but after awhile cannot, so i have caffeine of some sort usually low dose caffeinated drinks. to better help me focus.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I fell into a dought hole now i can not aford my medicne
I HAD TO DROP ONE INS. FOR ANOTHER BECAUSE I COULD NOT AFFORD THE BLUE CROSS AND MED-CARE I WAS PAYING $704 MONTH AND I'M DISABLE ,BUT WE TRYED TO DO THIS BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME I HAD MED-CARE I FELL INTO THE HOLE AND IM STILL PAYING FOR THAT MESS OF $9000 ON A CREDIT CARD. I FOUND THIS NEW INS. TRA ...
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Adderall xr 30 mg and peripheral neuropathy
I have been taking adderall xr 30 mg for the past five years, with some breaks. I started showing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy the second year. This year (my 5th year on adderall) has been the worst and most difficult for my peripheral neuropathy. I also suffer from major depressive disorder an ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
More reviews for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
Recent studies of taking Adderall 30 in Major Depressive Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Minastrin 24 Fe, Lexapro, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Energy Increased, Birth Control, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Aura
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Alprazolam, Cymbalta, Topamax, Adderall for a patient with Depression, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Major Depressive Disorder Nos (Major depression), Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder
- A study of side effects of Amphetamine Salt Combo for a patient with Unipolar Depression. The patient has Nasal Dryness (dry nose)
- A study of side effects of Adderall for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of side effects of Adderall 30 for a patient with Unipolar Depression. The patient has Feel Like It Does Not Help On Some Days
More related studies for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
Recent Major Depressive Disorder related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Adderall 30, Major depressive disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Pantoprazole and Dry Eye
- Metronidazole and Gout
- Abnormal Dreams and Gabapentin
- Warfarin Sodium and Vestibular Neuronitis
- Gastritis and Distal
Recent user comments
- "I tested positive for Benzodiazepines and I need to k ... " (10 minutes ago)
- "I tested positive for Benzodiazapins and I need to kn ... " (11 minutes ago)
- "I'm on the pump and have changed my site over and ove ... " (2 hours ago)
- Neurologic Orthostatic Hypotension
- Chemotherapy Neurotoxicity Attenuation
- Renal Cell Carcinoma Stage Iii
- Ammonium Chloride In Plastic Container
- Inheritance Autosomal Dominant