Home > Memory loss > Namenda > Namenda for Memory loss
How effective is Namenda for Memory loss?
Overall ratings: 2.2/5
Long term ratings: 2.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Namenda (memantine hydrochloride) is for Memory loss. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 52 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Namenda for Memory loss >>>
What is Namenda
Namenda (latest outcomes from 7,207 users) has active ingredients of memantine hydrochloride. It is often used in dementia.
Memory loss (latest reports from 467,142 patients) can be treated by Aricept, Namenda, Ginkgo Biloba, Vitamin B12, Exelon, Folic Acid.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 52 people are studied for taking Namenda in Memory loss
Namenda effectiveness for Memory loss (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Namenda for Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||53.85%||46.15% |
Age of people who take Namenda for Memory loss * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.85%||1.92%||1.92%||7.69%||84.62% |
Who find Namenda more effective for Memory loss?
Gender of people who find Namenda more effective * :
|Memory loss||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who find Namenda more effective * :
|Memory loss||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||71.43% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Namenda, Memory loss
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Epipen and memory loss
I have been constantly injected with epipen which has caused severe memory loss.
- Klonopin side effects
Took 1mg of klonopin daily for 2 years for extreme anxiety. Decided to stop medication and now have memory loss. It was also very difficult to train my body to fall asleep on its own after coming off this medication. I have a deficiency in vitamin D now. Not sure if this is from taking this drug? Ha ...
- Zopiclone causing sweating and memory loss
Been on 10mg Zopivane for probably 5 - 10 years. In 2013 migrated to 15mg Zopiclone. Previously experienced hot flashes 3 times a week and in 2013 has increased to 3 to 5 times a night. Usually I have 3 hours sleep, then after midnight the flashed start. In the morning there are sopping wet clothe ...
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Short term memory loss on cymbalta
Cymbalta is taking a while to work on my depression , but it worked immediately on my neck and lower back pain. Definite improvement. I went off Lipitor because of the short term memory loss... but it seems as though the Cymbalta has replicated the Lipitor issue. My short term memory is really bad ...
- Psychotic episode post amiodarone
83 year old female post amiodarone and pacemaker insertion had acute episode of psychosis, memory loss, became delusional. Symptoms were primarily targeted to live in daughter. Psychosis became somewhat dormant with frequent exacerbation and eruptions. This patient was previously intact emotiona ...
More reviews for: Namenda, Memory loss
Recent studies of taking Namenda in Memory Loss on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Relpax, Ambien, Melatonin, Singulair, Ritalin, Meloxicam, Levothyroxine Sodium, Simvastatin, Namenda Xr, Lamotrigine, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Frequent Headaches, Insomnia, Chronic Insomnia, Allergy, Add, Arthritis, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Cholesterol, Memory Impairment, Cyclothymic Disorder, Chronic Depression. The patient has Depression, Insomnia, Frequent Headaches, Postnasal Drip
- A study of side effects of Namenda for a patient with Short-Term Memory Loss. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Crestor, Metoprolol Succinate, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Plavix for a patient with Memory Loss, Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol, Slow Heart Beat, Blood Fluke, Stent Placement. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Namenda for a patient with Short-Term Memory Loss. The patient has Lodine
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Nexium, Thiamine for a patient with Memory Loss, Gerd, Thiamine Deficiency. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss, Mineral Deficiency
More related studies for: Namenda, Memory loss
Recent Memory Loss related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Donepezil Hydrochloride for a 79-year old man who has Memory Impairment
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 5MG, Zoloft (Pfizer) - EQ 50MG BASE for a 74-year old woman who has Memory Loss
- Comparions of Galantamine Hydrobromide (Actavis Elizabeth) - EQ 8MG BASE, Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG for a 84-year old man who has Memory Loss
- Comparions of Donepezil (Par Pharm) - 10MG, Novolog (Novo Nordisk Inc) - 100 UNITS/ML for a 22-year old woman who has Memory Impairment
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG, Namenda (Forest Labs) - 10MG for a 83-year old man who has Short-Term Memory Loss
- Comparions of Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG, Galantamine Hydrobromide for a 78-year old man who has Memory Impairment
- Comparions of Enablex (Novartis) - EQ 7.5MG BASE, Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG for a 85-year old woman who has Memory Loss
- Comparions of Galantamine Hydrobromide (Actavis Elizabeth) - EQ 8MG BASE, Aricept (Eisai Medcl Res) - 10MG for a 77-year old man who has Short-Term Memory Loss
- Comparions of Aricept, Galantamine Hydrobromide (Sandoz) - EQ 12MG BASE for a 93-year old man who has Forgetfulness
- Comparions of Aricept, Plavix for a 72-year old man who has Memory Aids
More related comparison studies for: Namenda, Memory loss
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.