Home > Menstrual cramps > Naproxen > Naproxen for Menstrual cramps
How effective is Naproxen for Menstrual cramps (Painful menstrual periods)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 4.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Naproxen (naproxen) is for Menstrual cramps. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 15 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Naproxen for Menstrual cramps >>>
What is Naproxen
Naproxen (latest outcomes from 21,910 users) has active ingredients of naproxen. It is often used in pain.
Menstrual cramps (menstrual pain) (latest reports from 493 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Midol, Aleve, Naproxen, Loestrin 24 Fe, Yaz.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 15 people are studied for taking Naproxen in Menstrual cramps
Naproxen effectiveness for Menstrual cramps (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Naproxen for Menstrual cramps * :
|Menstrual cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who take Naproxen for Menstrual cramps * :
|Menstrual cramps||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||33.33%||33.33%||6.67%||6.67%||0.00% |
Who find Naproxen more effective for Menstrual cramps?
Gender of people who find Naproxen more effective * :
|Menstrual cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Naproxen more effective * :
|Menstrual cramps||0.00%||0.00%||37.50%||37.50%||12.50%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What can i do to lessen the diarrhea i get while taking naprosyn?
I am already using probiotics and trying to eat yogurt once a day. I also make sure to take medication on a full stomach.
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Have you ever gotten vertigo while taking cymbalta?
Have been on Cymbalta for a year and woke up in the night with extreme vertigo. I was taken to ER and given Valium to help with dizziness, but it has not gone away. Help pls!
- Can i use naproxen injection on the site of the pain like knees
I would like to know if the site of the pain is right or better to inject into
- Can i take naproxen with garcinia cambogia
I am looking for answers for what meds not to take with garcinia cambogia. I take metformin Lipitor naproxen and atenenol. Will it be safe to take garcenia cambogia?
- Grape insect bites me on my legs and arms, i went to see a doctor and take medication , the numbness on my legs gone except one bite on my neck my throat fell tight and the base of my ton fell tired
NAPROXEN AND CYCLOBENZAPRINE WORK FOR NUMBNESS ON MY LEGS BUT FOR MY THROAT IT GETTING BETTER AT THE SAME TIME I TALK OR TALK LOUD VOICE AND STRESS I THROAT START TO FELL TIGHT AND THE BASE OF MY TONE START TO FELL TIRED BY JUST TALKING OR EATING FOOD. IF ANY DOCTORS HAVE ANY ADVISE PLEASE HELP.
- Is it ok to take naproxen (500mg) with a fib? i'm also take coumadin.
61 year old male. Had 5 cardio conversions in past 2 years and one ablation. ablation eliminated flutter only, a fib returned after 1 days. Another cardio conversion scheduled in 2 weeks. Seems like a waste of time and money, dr is at a loss on what to do. Taking coumadin, coreg, tykosyn, digoxin, l ...
- I need a drug regime
I need to know what I can take with what and at what time of the day. I take the metoprolol in the morning, what other drug can I take with it.
More questions for: Naproxen, Menstrual cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
More reviews for: Naproxen, Menstrual cramps
Recent studies of taking Naproxen in Menstrual Cramps on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Topamax, Naratriptan, Ambien Cr, Xanax, Norflex, Skelaxin, Protonix, Wellbutrin Xl, Motrin, Naproxen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Synthroid for a patient with Chronic Pain, Migraine Without Aura, Insomnia, Not Using While On Xanax, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Depression, Aches And Pains In Bones, Menstrual Cramps, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Pain, Pain - Leg (Leg pain)
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a patient with Cramps - Menstrual. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of side effects of Naproxen for a patient with Menstrual Cramps. The patient has Blood Clot In The Legs (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis)
More related studies for: Naproxen, Menstrual cramps
Recent Menstrual Cramps related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Naproxen, Menstrual cramps
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (44 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (1 hour ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety