Home > Migraine > Norco > Norco for Migraine
How effective is Norco for Migraine?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Migraine. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Norco for Migraine >>>
What is Norco
Norco (latest outcomes from 6,828 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Migraine (headache) (latest reports from 172,588 patients) can be treated by Topamax, Imitrex, Topiramate, Maxalt, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Norco in Migraine
Norco effectiveness for Migraine (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Norco for Migraine * :
Age of people who take Norco for Migraine * :
Who find Norco more effective for Migraine?
Gender of people who find Norco more effective * :
Age of people who find Norco more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can you take norco while taking garcinia cambogia?
Is it ok to take garcinia cambogia while taking norco?
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- Can my symptoms actually pinpoint a cause/condition?
I would just like insight on this. I'm on pain management right now, but it's just to manage the pain. Every thing else has really been not taken serious by any physican it office I've been to. Is this normal stuff many woman go through? I'm just sick of feeling like this between the constant pain & ...
- Does anyone else (besides me) get 'good energy' from taking acetaminophen 325mg ?
30 minutes after taking one 10mg Vicodin (Hydrocodone)and 325 mg Acetaminophen I get a gradual increase of energy which lasts up to 2 hours. I like this effect because I have COPD and degenerative disk disease and the energy allows me to get more accomplished on my daily 'to-do' list than if I hadn' ...
- Does albuterol sometimes show up as speed in your system when combined with other drugs
Albuterol fluticasone pataday claritine atenolol prilosec
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
- How badly will zoloft effect vitamin b12, will that person be required to receive vitamin b12 shots on a weekly basic
How badly will Zoloft effect your vitamin B12, will it effect it enough to require a person to need a weekly vitamin B12 shot...I have been told that my body will not absorb vitamin B12 through my stomach and because of that I require a shot...after I get my shot my B12 is up around 1100 and a week ...
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- I am experiencing some vision difficulties after taking norco for eight months. this is the only medication i take. i have spinal stenosis. has anyone else experienced this and, if so, remedy?
I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis last September and the pain medication prescribed is Norco. I recently realized my vision was different (things seemed blurred). Today I was thinking about it and decided to research about the medication's side effects because this is the only medication I take ...
More questions for: Norco, Migraine
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Imetrix verses butalb/acet/caffeine
I have taken both Imitrex and Butalb/acet/caffeine and I have to say that Imitrex works far better than the other one! The substitute I was given for Imitrex doesn't even touch my migraine pain.
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Review: could lyrica cause intracranial pressure increased?
One dose (75mg) caused severe head pain (increased intracranial pressure) and nausea.
- Bad side effect of melatonin/imitrex use together
I have taken melatonin for insomnia I've been experiencing recently (not a chronic condition). I haven't had any problems or interactions with my other regular medications while using the melatonin, other than drowsiness in the morning. Last night I had a migraine at bedtime, so took 50 mg. of imi ...
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
More reviews for: Norco, Migraine
Recent studies of taking Norco in Migraine on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Vicodin, Diclofenac Sodium for a patient with Allergies, Migraine, Back Pain. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Epipen, Advair Diskus 250/50, Cephalexin, Lortab, Alprazolam, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Seasonale, Doxycycline Hyclate, Clonazepam for a patient with Shock - Anaphylactic, Allergic Bronchitis, Sinus Congestion, Migraine, Antidepressant Therapy, Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control - Over The Counter, Acne. The patient has Urine Amphetamine Positive, Hiv Test False Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Fioricet, Baclofen, Vicodin for a patient with Migraine, Systemic. The patient has Lupron
More related studies for: Norco, Migraine
Recent Migraine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Relpax, Maxalt, Sumatriptan, Zomig for a 36-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Divalproex for a 23-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Benicar, Topamax Sprinkle for a 62-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Tegretol, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 64-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Indocin, Tylenol W/ Codeine for a 38-year old woman who has Migraine
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Sumatriptan for a 44-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Rizatriptan Benzoate, Sumatriptan Succinate for a 28-year old man who has Migraine
- Comparions of Dihydroergotamine Mesylate, Ergotamine Tartrate And Caffeine for a 28-year old man who has Migraine
More related comparison studies for: Norco, Migraine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (20 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Shy Drager Syndrome
- Sneddon's Syndrome