Home > Mini stroke > Aspirin > Aspirin for Mini stroke
How effective is Aspirin for Mini stroke (Transient ischemic attack)?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aspirin (aspirin) is for Mini stroke. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 23 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin for Mini stroke >>>
What is Aspirin
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Mini stroke (neurological event with the signs and symptoms of a stroke, but which go away within a short period of time) (latest reports from 336 patients) can be treated by Plavix, Aspirin, Aggrenox, Clopidogrel, Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 23 people are studied for taking Aspirin in Mini stroke
Aspirin effectiveness for Mini stroke (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Aspirin for Mini stroke * :
|Mini stroke||0.00%||4.35%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||34.78%||47.83% |
Who find Aspirin more effective for Mini stroke?
Age of people who find Aspirin more effective * :
|Mini stroke||0.00%||9.09%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||45.45%||27.27% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 months ago):
Found to have a UTI on last hospital admission. Never have had any UTI beofre.
From this study (6 months ago):
My breath frequently smells metallic, it has been noticeable for the last couple of years, and I am wondering if it is from one or more of the medications I take.
From this study (10 months ago):
topiramate false positive barely above measureable levels with mass spec
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Mini stroke
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Mini stroke
Recent studies of taking Aspirin in Mini Stroke on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Baby Aspirin, Plavix, Lisinopril, Lipitor for a patient with Mini Stroke, Post 2 Minor Srokes. The patient has Unexpected Therapeutic Drug Effect
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Cranberry Extract, B Complex Vitamin, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin C, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin D, Calcium Citrate, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Simvastatin, Anastrozole for a patient with Tia, Urinary Tract Infection, Stress Symptoms, Osteoarthritis, Anal Inflammation, Viral Infection, Osteopenia, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Metastases To Breast
- A study of drug interactions between Buspar, Celebrex, Skelaxin, Diazepam, Zyrtec-d 12 Hour, Omega 3, Zantac 300, Protonix, Lisinopril, Hydrochlorothiazide, Aspirin, Effexor for a patient with Dysthymia, Back Injury, Low Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Allergies, Blood Triglycerides, Gerd, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Tia. The patient has Drug Screen False Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Tadalafil, Aspirin, Allopurinol, Rosuvastatin Calcium, Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a patient with Erectile Dysfunction, Tia, Gout, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems), Bad Dreams (Nightmares)
- A study of drug interactions between Ritalin, Lunesta, Percocet, Aspirin, Proventil for a patient with Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain Management, Tia, Copd. The patient has Ritalin
More related studies for: Aspirin, Mini stroke
Recent Mini Stroke related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Mini stroke
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Haemorrhoids Aggravated
- Asthma Late Onset