Home > Mood stabilizer > Seroquel > Seroquel for Mood stabilizer
How effective is Seroquel for Mood stabilizer (Mood swings)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is for Mood stabilizer. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 40 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel for Mood stabilizer >>>
What is Seroquel
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Mood stabilizer (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,951 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Abilify, Depakote, Trileptal, Lithium Carbonate.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 40 people are studied for taking Seroquel in Mood stabilizer
Seroquel effectiveness for Mood stabilizer (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Seroquel for Mood stabilizer * :
|Mood stabilizer||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who take Seroquel for Mood stabilizer * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||17.50%||27.50%||22.50%||12.50%||7.50% |
Who find Seroquel more effective for Mood stabilizer?
Gender of people who find Seroquel more effective * :
|Mood stabilizer||60.00%||40.00% |
Age of people who find Seroquel more effective * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||6.67%||6.67%||46.67%||26.67%||6.67%||6.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seroquel, Mood stabilizer
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Mood stabilizer
Recent studies of taking Seroquel in Mood Stabilizer on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride And Simethicone, Zolpidem, Nexium, Lutein, Seroquel Xr, Keppra, Lamictal, Zonegran for a patient with Diarrhea, Sleepy, Peptic Ulcer, Eye Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Epilepsy. The patient has Kidney Stones, Hypoglycemia
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Seroquel Xr, Phentermine, Sprintec, Lamictal, Adderall 30, Melatonin for a patient with Sleep Aid, Acne, Mood Stabilizer, Weight Loss, Birth Control, Add. The patient has Depersonalisation, Appetite - Increased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Apathy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue, Lethargy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Overweight
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Indomethacin for a patient with Mood Stabilizer, Gouty Arthritis. The patient has Severely Drugged
More related studies for: Seroquel, Mood stabilizer
Recent Mood Stabilizer related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Seroquel, Mood stabilizer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride
- Labia Enlarged
- Bald Faced Hornet