Home > Mood stabilizer > Trileptal > Trileptal for Mood stabilizer
How effective is Trileptal for Mood stabilizer (Mood swings)?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is for Mood stabilizer. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 41 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Trileptal for Mood stabilizer >>>
What is Trileptal
Trileptal (latest outcomes from 11,872 users) has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Mood stabilizer (an extreme or rapid change in mood) (latest reports from 121,057 patients) can be treated by Lamictal, Lamotrigine, Depakote, Abilify, Trileptal, Lithium Carbonate.
On Oct, 1, 2014: 41 people are studied for taking Trileptal in Mood stabilizer
Trileptal effectiveness for Mood stabilizer (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Trileptal for Mood stabilizer * :
|Mood stabilizer||70.73%||29.27% |
Age of people who take Trileptal for Mood stabilizer * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||2.44%||9.76%||34.15%||26.83%||12.20%||9.76%||4.88% |
Who find Trileptal more effective for Mood stabilizer?
Gender of people who find Trileptal more effective * :
|Mood stabilizer||76.92%||23.08% |
Age of people who find Trileptal more effective * :
|Mood stabilizer||0.00%||0.00%||15.38%||38.46%||23.08%||15.38%||7.69%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Have been experiencing breast tenderness since starting atorvastatin. Have also been undergoing various tests (pap test, intravaginal ultrasound, uterine biopsy, hysteroscopy & d&c) during this same time period because of postmenopausal bleeding.
From this study (3 months ago):
I also have a pituitary microadenoma and I also have elevated cortisol levels.
From this study (5 months ago):
SODIUM LOW. NO INTEREST IN ACTIVITIES , NO APPITITES
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Trileptal, Mood stabilizer
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Trileptal, Mood stabilizer
Recent studies of taking Trileptal in Mood Stabilizer on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Oxcarbazepine, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women, Lipids Abnormal, Mood Stabilizer, Add, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breast Tenderness (Breast pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Lupron, Seroquel, Trileptal, Ativan for a patient with Endometriosis, Sleep Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Sleep Condition. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Cognitive Deterioration, Speech Impairment (adult), Vision Impairment (Vision problems), Dizziness Aggravated, Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- A study of side effects of TRILEPTAL for a patient with Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Diarrhea, Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Synthroid, Mirapex, Daytrana, Trileptal, Effexor for a patient with Low Calcium, Thyroid Cancer. Thyroidectomy, Restless Leg Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Mood Stabilizer, Depression. The patient has Severe Increase In Restless Legs. Legs And Feet Cramping. Legs Aching.
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Flexeril, Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Lactulose, Amitiza, B Complex Vitamin, Valium, Revia, Trileptal, Calcitriol, Doxepin Hydrochloride for a patient with Herpes Virus Infection, Ruptured Disk, Immune Enhancement Therapy, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Anismus, Malabsorption, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Eating Disorder, Mood Swings, Vitamin D Deficiency, Depression, Anxiety, & Insomnia. The patient has Dizziness And Headaches
More related studies for: Trileptal, Mood stabilizer
Recent Mood Stabilizer related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Mood stabilizer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.