Home > Morning sickness > Zofran odt > Zofran odt for Morning sickness
How effective is Zofran odt for Morning sickness?
Summary: 4 Zofran odt users have rated its effectiveness for Morning sickness.
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
This is a review of how effective Zofran odt (ondansetron) is for Morning sickness and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zofran odt for Morning sickness >>>
What is Zofran odt
Zofran odt (latest outcomes from 201 users) has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea.
Morning sickness (sickness in morning during pregnancy) (latest reports from 131 patients) can be treated by Zofran, Unisom.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Zofran odt in Morning sickness
Zofran odt effectiveness for Morning sickness (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Zofran odt for Morning sickness * :
|Morning sickness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Zofran odt more effective for Morning sickness?
Age of people who find Zofran odt more effective * :
|Morning sickness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take methadone(52mg daily), metoprolol extended release(75mg daily) & xanax(1mg twice daily)
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Headache, Nausea In The Morning - Females, Sweating, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Xanax)
I'm just wanting to know if its safe to take all 3. I've been on methadone for 7yrs and about a yr ago i started tapering and started at 130mg, but am now at 52mg. I've been on the Metoprolol(extended release) for about a yr now taking 50mg in AM, and 25mg in PM. I just started taking the Xanax abo ...
- Could my 20 years of methadone use have any relationship to my current condition
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Pancreatitis, Neck Pain, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ondansetron)
Neck pain - radiates to right side of face, shoulder and right arm
- Do you ever have a tic with speech difficulty
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Thrombocytopenic Purpura, Cancer - Breast, and takes Lyrica, Carisoprodol, Xanax, Cymbalta, Zofran Odt)
I was in the hospital on life support with TTP, I was given chemo as a part of my treatment, I survived :) I previously had breast cancer with Chemo..... This has left me with chemo-fibromyalgia. I am taking 225mg Lyrica twice a day... at times i have what i have a speech tic...feels like electrica ...
- Ondansentron can be the cause of galactorrhea
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Vomiting, and takes Ondansetron)
Patients using ondansetron for 4 days developed galactorrhoea.
- What are the benefits of topamax, does it work well
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Axiety, Migranes, Bulimina, PTSD, and takes Paxil, Clonazepam, Saphris, Xyzal, Synthroid, Dulera, Restasis, Potassium Chloride, Valtrex, Zofran Odt)
I am medication sensitive and have severe side effects with Bi-polar meds. I have severe anxiety/panic disorder, hypo-thyroid, PTSD, and Bulimia when anxiety hits. I must take Zofran in order to eat and keep food down. I was on Topamax and it seemed to help with my eating disorder but caused memory ...
More questions for: Zofran odt, Morning sickness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
More reviews for: Zofran odt, Morning sickness
Recent studies of taking Zofran Odt in Morning Sickness (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Alprazolam, Lactulose, Daytrana, Effexor, Ondansetron, Ursodiol, Prednisone, Azathioprine, Tacrolimus for a patient with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Encephalopathy - Hepatic, Depression, Autoimmune Hepatitis, Immunosuppressant Drug Therapy. The patient has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Fatigue - Chronic, Major Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Nausea
Comments: The nausea is persistent and debilitating as is the fatigue. Nothing relieves the nausea. I was transplanted for esld Chronic Hep B but developed de novo autoimmune hepatitis with a touch of graft v. host disease.
The emotional troubles became extremely exacerbated post-transplant.
3 yrs pos ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ursodiol, Ondansetron, Prednisone, Tacrolimus for a patient with Autoimmune Hepatitis, Liver Transplant. The patient has Alkaline Phosphatase, Elevated Mood, Blood In Stool, Hoarseness, Throat - Sore, Nausea
Comments: The autoimmune hepatitis is de novo. Approx. 2 yrs after transplant, ALT and AST went from 40 or 50 to 400 and 500 in 1 mo. Drs. tested (Ultrasound/liver biopsy/arteriogram) thinking it was hepatic veno-occlusion or vasculitis. 2 yrs after tx, my liver is almost entirely cirrhotic. Experienced ma ...
- A study of drug interactions between Folate, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Pregabalin, Ondansetron, Omeprazole, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Zorvolex, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone for a patient with Folate Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia, For Nausea From Crohns, Antacid Therapy, Female Genital-digestive Tract Fistula, Back Pain, Sinusitis, Gel For Arthritis Pain, Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Inflammation. The patient has Fever, Vomiting, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Tachycardia
Comments: I have had crohns disease since 1990 and was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 years ago. I have osteoarthritis, fibromyalga, hypothyroid since 1980. I just recently started experiencing lightheadedness, dizziness, headaches,feeling faint and feeling as if i was going to be sick to my stomach all ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Clonidine, Lyrica, Ondansetron, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Toradol, Amerge, Bupivacaine Hydrochloride, Oxycodone Hydrochloride And Ibuprofen, Alprazolam, Wellbutrin Xl, Ambien for a patient with Ulcers, Neck Spasms, Insomnia, Fibromyalgia, Nausea, Migranal, Pain, Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Stiffness In A Joint
Comments: Went off ambien cold turkey and started on clonidine, went to arthritis Dr and said fibromyalgia and she put me on lyrics 50 Mg 3 times a day but pain is worse. I have to take 10/325 percoset that only helps a little.
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a patient with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
Comments: After doubling my Depakote dose, my abdomen is swollen and I am so dizzy and hallucinating so badly I can barely read. My nausea and pain are so severe, very effective drugs at doses that are a significant amount to my system are barely helping. Due to the weather and thus swelling of my previous Ch ...
More related studies for: Zofran odt, Morning sickness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.