Home > Multiple sclerosis > Cymbalta > Cymbalta for Multiple sclerosis
How effective is Cymbalta for Multiple sclerosis?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.4/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is for Multiple sclerosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 13 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cymbalta for Multiple sclerosis >>>
What is Cymbalta
Cymbalta (latest outcomes from 49,215 users) has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Multiple sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath) (latest reports from 279,998 patients) can be treated by Copaxone, Tysabri, Avonex, Rebif, Baclofen, Betaseron.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 13 people are studied for taking Cymbalta in Multiple sclerosis
Cymbalta effectiveness for Multiple sclerosis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Cymbalta for Multiple sclerosis * :
|Multiple sclerosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||53.85%||30.77%||7.69% |
Who find Cymbalta more effective for Multiple sclerosis?
Age of people who find Cymbalta more effective * :
|Multiple sclerosis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Cymbalta, Multiple sclerosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Numbness between toes
This summer I flip flops, with the strap between my toes, almost exclusively. When I switched this fall to regular shoes I noticed a strange, numb sensation between my big toe and second toe. At first I thought it had something to do with the flip flops and thought it would go away. It has been a f ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
- Ms relapse - changed to copaxone in april
I've never joined one of these sites but saw this site. I have had MS for 14yrs but changed to Copaxone in April, had a relapse last week and wondered how others were getting on with it. I have a puffy left calf/ankle which can be a side effect of Copaxone - have others had this - can you reduce the ...
- Cymbalta side effects
This summer I was put on Cymbalta 65mg because of anxiety. Boy what a mistake (at least for me). I went from a fairly normal life to a life of depression, suicidal thoughts, vertigo, nausea, pain the the back and neck, no energy, no appetite, fatigue, withdrawal from life, fear of dying etc, etc, ...
- Which issue has caused my periodontitis, my fibromyalgia or spinal stenosis?
At the age of 38 yrs old, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Spinal Stenosis. Obviously I had both of the disease for some years, and was struggling with the pain and symptoms for some time before I finally got checked, went through years being told they didn't find anything, told I had Herniated ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
- Developed systemic scleroderma while on copaxone for 10 yrs.
I just tested positive for both crest and systemic scleroderma. I already have ms and have been on copaxone over 10 yrs. I believe copaxone may have caused this. I dont blame the makers. I am sure it has helped more then hurt, but I wonder if this has happened to others. If so it should be something ...
- Latuda stoped hypoglcymia
I have hypoglycemia and have had to be carefull of my sugar intake. Started taking Latuda and now i can eat sugar like most people do
More reviews for: Cymbalta, Multiple sclerosis
Recent studies of taking Cymbalta in Multiple Sclerosis on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Cymbalta, Multiple sclerosis
Recent Multiple Sclerosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gilenya, Rebif for a 41-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Metronidazole, Doxycycline for a 44-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Gilenya, Aubagio, Tecfidera, Copaxone for a 46-year old man who has MS
- Comparions of Marijuana, Gilenya for a 40-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Gilenya, Copaxone for a 50-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Tysabri, Gilenya for a 48-year old man who has Multiple Sclerosis
- Comparions of Melatonin, Rebif for a 44-year old woman who has MS
- Comparions of Tecfidera, Aubagio, Betaseron for a 38-year old woman who has Multiple Sclerosis
More related comparison studies for: Cymbalta, Multiple sclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Post Menopause
- Oil Of Oregano
- Jamaica Ginger