Home > Muscle spasms > Flexeril > Flexeril for Muscle spasms
How effective is Flexeril for Muscle spasms?
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is for Muscle spasms. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 244 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril for Muscle spasms >>>
What is Flexeril
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,427 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,227 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 244 people are studied for taking Flexeril in Muscle spasms
Flexeril effectiveness for Muscle spasms (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flexeril for Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||77.46%||22.54% |
Age of people who take Flexeril for Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||2.05%||14.34%||28.28%||23.36%||20.49%||11.48% |
Who find Flexeril more effective for Muscle spasms?
Gender of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Muscle spasms||75.76%||24.24% |
Age of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||3.03%||15.15%||34.85%||18.18%||19.70%||9.09% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added Sept and Oct LFT's and lipids elevated.
From this study (1 month ago):
i have cricket/ringing sounds in both ears about 4-6 weeks..nonstop sounds
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Flexeril, Muscle spasms
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Muscle spasms
Recent studies of taking Flexeril in Muscle Spasms on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Protonix, Flexeril, Gabapentin, Synthroid for a patient with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Acid Reflux, Muscle Spasms, Spinal Stenosis, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Eyelid Retraction, Serous Otitis Media (Otitis media with effusion)
- A study of drug interactions between Dilaudid, Oxycodone, Lisinopril, Glucophage, Gabapentin, Etodolac, Cymbalta, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Arthritis, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus, Neuropathy, Anxiety, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
- A study of drug interactions between Effient, Metformin, Crestor, Flexeril, Atenolol, Victoza for a patient with Stent Placement, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Prostate Cancer Stage Iii
- A study of drug interactions between Prochlorperazine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Etodolac, Neurontin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Alli, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tramadol for a patient with Nausea, Fibromyoma, Inflammation, Pain, Edima, Constipation, Muscle Spasms, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Bone Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Testosterone Cypionate, Ibuprofen, Norco, Amlodipine Besylate, Cozaar for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Low Testosterone, Inflammation Localised, Pain In Limb, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Personality Change
More related studies for: Flexeril, Muscle spasms
Recent Muscle Spasms related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Muscle spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Depo-provera and Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- Warfarin and Salmon Oil
- Methyldopa and Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome and Lansoprazole
- Suicide Attempt
Recent user comments
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (5 hours ago)
- Flecainide Acetate 50mg
- Central Nervous System Function Test Abnormal
- Olfactory Nerve Disorder
- Erectile Dysfunction