Home > Muscle spasms > Valium > Valium for Muscle spasms
How effective is Valium for Muscle spasms?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Valium (diazepam) is for Muscle spasms. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 66 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium for Muscle spasms >>>
What is Valium
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Muscle spasms (muscle contraction) (latest reports from 350,273 patients) can be treated by Flexeril, Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Soma, Zanaflex, Valium.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 66 people are studied for taking Valium in Muscle spasms
Valium effectiveness for Muscle spasms (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Valium for Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||72.73%||27.27% |
Age of people who take Valium for Muscle spasms * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||9.09%||18.18%||21.21%||22.73%||24.24% |
Who find Valium more effective for Muscle spasms?
Gender of people who find Valium more effective * :
|Muscle spasms||70.83%||29.17% |
Age of people who find Valium more effective * :
|Muscle spasms||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||12.50%||20.83%||20.83%||29.17%||12.50% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How many valium pills could causes coma
I need to know how can one get in coma in a quick way
- Can droopy eyelid be caused by a bump and/or pregabalin?
Had a bad bump on my forehead a couple of weeks ago and my whole face went black. Mostly better now but Im let with a badly drooping eyelid (right) which the doctors tell me will go away. No sign of that at the moment but Ive read that pregabalin (which I take in small doses, can cause this. It ...
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Will garcinia cambodia interact with my medication
With these prescrption drugs will the garcinia cambodia interact?
- I have cfs and have been treated for depression for years.will adderall replace the antidepressants ect that i'm taking now?
I have a long history of depression and anxiety disorder.I was recently diagnosed with CFS.Now that I know exactly what this disease entails,everything makes perfect sense.My physical symptoms,with the exception of increased debilitating pain over the last 2 years, I had come to accept as normal! Gl ...
- Is clomid safe to take while on seroquel, valium, achiphex, & methadone 35mg?
i am worried about taking clomid w any of this meds., especially seroquel. Though, I do not take on regular basis.
- Chronic diazepam use and retrograde memory loss
I'm distressed. I started noticing severe problems recalling memories from a long time before I started taking benzodiazepines. Before I started benzodiazepines, my memory was great. Has anyone experienced this adverse effect?
- Did you use minoxidol 2% before being diagnosed with breast cancer
I am wondering whether there is a relationship between the use of tranquillizers for 35 years and Rogaine for about 15 years. I only use the Rogaine 2% once in the morning and diazepam 5 mg as needed. I have generalized anxiety disorder. Diagnosed and treated for breast cancer type 2 in 2010... stil ...
- What are the effects of combining temazepam and skullcap
My nephew has just been admitted to psyche ward after having auditory hallucinations and paranoia, he also thinks a lot of the rap songs are written for and about him. This has been induced by drugs especially crack. i am wanting to get him on some herbs and was wondering if any one has combined scu ...
- Can bisoprolol funerate aggravate tinnitus
I have suffered from tinnitus for 25 years. Over the past 2 years it has become more high pitched I have had all tests MRI etc no medical reason its just changed. It is intermittent in that some days it is not there some days it is. I have just been diagnosed with irregular heartbeat and leaking ...
More questions for: Valium, Muscle spasms
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Patients having false positives while on remeron
I have had a few patients complain they are failing drug tests for Amphetamines while on remeron, and have claimed to have not used any type of Amphetamine or any (Mixed Salts). These patients are all or were on probation, parole, or under some stipulation. Iv realized most of these patients are tak ...
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Inflammation in leg and around pelvis
I gave birth two years ago, in my birthing plan it only stated that i wished for gas & air ONlY.
I was very confused what with all the gas & air.. So all i heared was midewife saying that she will order pethidine. Next minute i know midwife injects me with pethidine in right buttuck.
Later that da ...
- Valium: the most reliable medicine in times of panic and pain.
My doctor allows me to keep a bottle of Valium around, in case of 'emergency'. It's made a huge & pleasant difference in my life. I'm a professional working person who tends to get too wound-up sometimes. I don't take the Valium regularly, but I've taken it in scary situations when I didn't know wha ...
On the 20th of August 2012 I fell downstairs and broke my left arm/shoulder and ribs. I also had many open cuts from my elbow to my wrist; the whole arm and hand was severely swollen; huge purple marks on arm thigh and chest. These have all healed. However the arm/shoulder has healed out of joint an ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
- Suboxone withdrawal how dangerous to go cold turkey?
Last night I was woken unable to breath, I could not get a breath through, I was terrified, it took several seconds for me to be able to breath, but I continued to vomit for about 30 minutes, then I slept with my head high with pillows in case it happened again.
More reviews for: Valium, Muscle spasms
Recent studies of taking Valium in Muscle Spasms on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Soma, Vicodin, Ambien for a patient with Muscle Spasms, Sciatica, Insomnia. The patient has Vertigo (Dizziness)
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Valium, Prilosec, Opana Er for a patient with Breakthrough Pain, Muscle Spasms, Ulcers, Back Pain. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Zorvolex, Diazepam, Codeine for a patient with Back Pain, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back. The patient has Ectopic Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Vicodin, Valium for a patient with Pain Management, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Muscle Spasms, Pain - Back (Back pain - low)
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Robaxin for a patient with Muscle Spasms. The patient has Hiccups
More related studies for: Valium, Muscle spasms
Recent Muscle Spasms related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Flexeril, Soma, Baclofen, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a 37-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Baclofen for a 65-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Soma, Norflex for a 57-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Flexeril, Valium for a 61-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Methocarbamol, Metaxalone for a 60-year old man who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 26-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Skelaxin, Flexeril, Paraflex, Soma, Baclofen for a 54-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of Baclofen, Methocarbamol for a 60-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
- Comparions of DayQuil, Flexeril for a 30-year old woman who has Muscle Spasms
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Muscle spasms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal