Home > Nausea and vomiting > Bentyl > Bentyl for Nausea and vomiting
How effective is Bentyl for Nausea and vomiting?
Overall ratings: 2.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Bentyl (dicyclomine hydrochloride) is for Nausea and vomiting. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bentyl for Nausea and vomiting >>>
What is Bentyl
Bentyl (latest outcomes from 3,653 users) has active ingredients of dicyclomine hydrochloride. It is often used in irritable bowel syndrome.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,062,302 patients) can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Omeprazole, Ondansetron, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Zofran Odt.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Bentyl in Nausea and vomiting
Bentyl effectiveness for Nausea and vomiting (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Bentyl for Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who take Bentyl for Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Bentyl more effective for Nausea and vomiting?
Gender of people who find Bentyl more effective * :
Age of people who find Bentyl more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- I can't gain weight, eat about 5,000 c. daily
Had Whipple surgery in '03. Have enormous appetite could not gain weight. Couldn't afford enzymes. Since I have no duodenum, fats go straight through. So about a month ago my doctor put me on Dicyclomine to slow the food down in my intestines. Well I have this huge hunger, still. I've gained 10lbs. ...
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
More questions for: Bentyl, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Neulasta side effect
Day 7 post neulasta injection, experienced 24-36 hours of intense nausea, vomiting, and bone pain.
- Choking on fluid in my throat
I have taken 2 pills, in the last 48 hour period. I have never taken Prevacid 24hr before, and was told it would be safe to use while pregnant. I woke up, the second night, to either mucus or some fluid, in my throat. When I tried it "clear" my throat, the fluid moved to block my breathing. I starte ...
- Pancreatitis secondary to ramipril?
I am a doctor by professoion.I was taking Ramipril 2.5 mg for last 2yrs.I am non diabetic,nonalcoholic,no gall stone,no H/O fever.Suddenly one morning I had severe abdominal pain followed by bouts of vomiting.Investigation like serum lipase,s.amylase,USG abdomen,CT scan abdomen confirmed diagnosis o ...
More reviews for: Bentyl, Nausea and vomiting
Related drug studies for: Bentyl, Nausea and vomiting,
Recent Nausea And Vomiting related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phenergan, Zofran Odt for a 40-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kytril, Zofran, Sancuso, Aprepitant, Aloxi for a 57-year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Watson Labs) - EQ 25MG HCL, Promethazine Hydrochloride (G And W Labs) - 25MG for a 28-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Ondansetron (Kali Labs) - 8MG, Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 10MG BASE for a 26-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kapidex (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, Pepcid Complete for a 27-year old woman who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 25MG BASE, Benadryl for a 60-year old man who has Vomiting
- Comparions of Tylenol, Gravol for a 18-year old girl who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 5MG BASE, Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Nexium (Astrazeneca) - EQ 40MG BASE, Levothroid (Lloyd) - 0.125MG for a 82-year old woman who has Stomach Upset
- Comparions of Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG, Pepcid Ac (Merck) - 10MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
More related comparison studies for: Bentyl, Nausea and vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.