Home > Nausea and vomiting > Zantac 150 > Zantac 150 for Nausea and vomiting
How effective is Zantac 150 for Nausea and vomiting?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zantac 150 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is for Nausea and vomiting. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zantac 150 for Nausea and vomiting >>>
What is Zantac 150
Zantac 150 (latest outcomes from 3,886 users) has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting (latest reports from 1,062,302 patients) can be treated by Phenergan, Zofran, Omeprazole, Ondansetron, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Zofran Odt.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Zantac 150 in Nausea and vomiting
Zantac 150 effectiveness for Nausea and vomiting (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Zantac 150 for Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who take Zantac 150 for Nausea and vomiting * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00% |
Who find Zantac 150 more effective for Nausea and vomiting?
Gender of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
|Nausea and vomiting||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Zantac 150 more effective * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does nexplanon have nickel in it?
I have a severe nickel allergy and I have epilepsy. I am considering explain to reduce periodes since my seizures are worse that time of the month. I need to know if nexplanon has nickel because I need to avoid it if it does.
- Will doxylamine succinate show up as any thing on a drug test
Will doxylamine succinate show up in a drug screen ..
- My dr. prescribed me phergan. how common is weight gain on this drug?
A Dr. prescribed me Phenergan and Potassium CL ER today. I read online that Phenergan can cause weight gain. Have any of you been on Phenergan, and if so have you experiences any weight gain or other symptoms I should be made aware of? Thank you in advance.
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- What to do when one take 20 dose of propranolol 40mg?
a normal person take 20 doses of propranolol 40 mg at a single time. now vomiting and dizziness are the conditions
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- What has been the overall treatment plan for people suffering from champix/chantix side effects?
I took Champix for the full 12 weeks prescribed. While taking Champix I was happier than I've ever been, it was like a revelation, I had it all figured out and wanted everyone around me to be happy. I quit smoking on my quit date, no cravings, etc. That part worked. I had a couple episodes of ju ...
- Can i take pepcid complete with keflex
Keflex is giving me an upset stomach. Can I take pepcid complete to help or is it contradicted with Keflex?
- Need some help, i missed a week of pantalock and took zantack 150 mgs for a week then i went back on the panalock and sill my stomake is feeling off.
Small question I did not take my birth control for the month of February then I had a very upset stomach all week during my period and did not have the panalock for a week so I took zantack for a week then came back to pantalock at 40mg but my stomach is still feeling off a little is it because I sw ...
- Crestor - trilipix - 5 years on 5mg + 135mg / going cold turkey - weaning?
Almost 60 been on Crestor 5mg twice a week + Trilipix 135mg daily for about 5 years, Cholesterol has been held in good zone, leading normal life. Last two weeks chronic indigestion, upper chest pressure gas, upset stomach, and occasional dizziness. Read up on Symptom's for both Crestor and Trilipix ...
More questions for: Zantac 150, Nausea and vomiting
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nausea and vomiting while taking savella
I have been on Savella for 6 months now and the nausea has increased with time and now I also have vomiting daily along with occasional diarrhea. I am currently weaning off of the Savella, cutting the dosage in half for two weeks and then one pill every other day for two weeks, following my dr.'s in ...
- Farxiga ? problems, stomach, smell, taste
I have been on Farxiga for 2 months. First, I was on Farxiga 5mg, About 6 weeks ago changed to 10 mg, about same time I noticed my coffee smelled different and bad, kept on a week and asked my wife. Changed coffee brand twice. It got worse, began to taste it. For the last week I can smell it in my f ...
- Poisened by fenofibrate
it started in Apr. 2013. I would eat and get sick to my stomach. I would have severe shooting pains in my stomach area. My bowels were loose and would stay that way. Or at times I would just be nauseated for no apparent reason. My mouth got dry and I began having dizzy spells. Those last two symptom ...
- Buspirone and biotin
I took only 1 10,000Mcg biotin capsule and 1 buspirone (sorry to not have dosage) at roughly the sAme time (aprx 2pm).later that night, I felt severe anxiety and a giant ” knot” in my chest causing difficulty breathing. Few hours passed then I began to feel a sharp throbbing pain in left side an ...
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
- Polyuria associated with zantac
I was prescribed Zantac 150mg before breakfast and before dinner. After two days, I felt tired and had polyuria (by weight change 650 mL). I had kidney pain so drank water with a tiny bit of salt. Felt very nauseous, but more water helped. Continued to sip water til kidney pain eased. Have discontin ...
- Neulasta side effect
Day 7 post neulasta injection, experienced 24-36 hours of intense nausea, vomiting, and bone pain.
- Choking on fluid in my throat
I have taken 2 pills, in the last 48 hour period. I have never taken Prevacid 24hr before, and was told it would be safe to use while pregnant. I woke up, the second night, to either mucus or some fluid, in my throat. When I tried it "clear" my throat, the fluid moved to block my breathing. I starte ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
- Pancreatitis secondary to ramipril?
I am a doctor by professoion.I was taking Ramipril 2.5 mg for last 2yrs.I am non diabetic,nonalcoholic,no gall stone,no H/O fever.Suddenly one morning I had severe abdominal pain followed by bouts of vomiting.Investigation like serum lipase,s.amylase,USG abdomen,CT scan abdomen confirmed diagnosis o ...
More reviews for: Zantac 150, Nausea and vomiting
Recent studies of taking Zantac 150 in Nausea And Vomiting on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Tylenol, Methocarbamol, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Morphine Sulfate, Naprosyn, Meloxicam, Toradol for a patient with Migraine Prophylaxis, Upset Stomach, Anxiety, Insomnia, Joint Pain, Pain - Bones, Pain - Joints. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue)
- A study of side effects of Zantac 75 for a patient with Stomach Upset. The patient has Surgery
- A study of side effects of Zantac for a patient with Upset Stomach. The patient has Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium (acute temporary reversible impairment of brain functioning)
More related studies for: Zantac 150, Nausea and vomiting
Recent Nausea And Vomiting related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Phenergan, Zofran Odt for a 40-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kytril, Zofran, Sancuso, Aprepitant, Aloxi for a 57-year old man who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine Pamoate (Watson Labs) - EQ 25MG HCL, Promethazine Hydrochloride (G And W Labs) - 25MG for a 28-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Ondansetron (Kali Labs) - 8MG, Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 10MG BASE for a 26-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Kapidex (Takeda Pharms) - 60MG, Pepcid Complete for a 27-year old woman who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 25MG BASE, Benadryl for a 60-year old man who has Vomiting
- Comparions of Tylenol, Gravol for a 18-year old girl who has Upset Stomach
- Comparions of Compazine (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 5MG BASE, Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
- Comparions of Nexium (Astrazeneca) - EQ 40MG BASE, Levothroid (Lloyd) - 0.125MG for a 82-year old woman who has Stomach Upset
- Comparions of Phenergan (Wyeth Pharms Inc) - 25MG, Pepcid Ac (Merck) - 10MG for a 27-year old woman who has Nausea And Vomiting
More related comparison studies for: Zantac 150, Nausea and vomiting
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (57 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (59 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Asthma and Lewy Body Dementia
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Hot Flashes
- Wallenberg Syndrome
- Stomach Ulcer