Home > Pain in jaw > Ibuprofen > Ibuprofen for Pain in jaw
How effective is Ibuprofen for Pain in jaw?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is for Pain in jaw. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 14 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ibuprofen for Pain in jaw >>>
What is Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen (latest outcomes from 61,569 users) has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain.
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw (latest reports from 144,119 patients) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Lortab.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 14 people are studied for taking Ibuprofen in Pain in jaw
Ibuprofen effectiveness for Pain in jaw (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Ibuprofen for Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||35.71%||64.29% |
Age of people who take Ibuprofen for Pain in jaw * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||21.43%||21.43%||21.43%||14.29%||0.00%||21.43% |
Who find Ibuprofen more effective for Pain in jaw?
Gender of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Pain in jaw||28.57%||71.43% |
Age of people who find Ibuprofen more effective * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||28.57%||14.29%||14.29%||0.00%||14.29% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Is it ok to take papaya with ibuprofen
Just wondering if it is safe to take papaya chewables with Ibuprofen?
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
- Wondering if dexilant is causing my problem
have had my prostate checked by urologist and prostate is slightly enlarged but not enough to cause problems.urinary track ok,bladder ok etc.
drank a liter of water and bladder emptied ok in test.
seem to urinate good after consuming coffee or beer but lately having more whiskey than beer.
when I ...
- Can i take ibuprofen when i'm on the medicine miralax to treat my massive head ache?
I was recently told by a doctor that I was constipated and that I should take Miralax. I personally don't think I'm constipated. My lower abdomen hurts and so does my head. Every single time I sneeze or cough it hurts really bad! I want to know if I can take some ibuprofen to treat the pain. But I d ...
- Interaction between cialis and ibuprofen
Takin ibuprofen to reduce headache and mialgias by cialis produced gastritis
- Would symptoms be very obvious if i had a lung infection caused by inhaling mold
Ok, I do not use Motrin but I had to put something in the slot, so I fear that I might of inhaled mold... I have a bong that has ha unchanged water for awhile and I used it over the 420 weekend quite often..... The Tuesday after I emptied the bong to discover little white bumps around the base where ...
- Can you take ibuprofen for arthritis condition, i have multiple myeloma, i have had stem cell treatment and was clear for 5 years , paraproteins were raised but another stem cell treatment not viable
My consultant has told me Im not to use Ibuprofen as it may alter my blood results. I suffer with pain in my wrists, thighs, lower back. I just dont know who to turn to with this as the pain is 24hrs a day and I dont know what advice is the best!
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- Can predinsone cause kidney failure
i have Pemthigud and am being treated with Prednisone 60mg daily and ibprophen for pain. I could not urinate and now have a permanent catheter, all my teeth have been pulled, my feet are swollen and I am not geting better.
More questions for: Ibuprofen, Pain in jaw
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Ibuprofen, Pain in jaw
Recent studies of taking Ibuprofen in Pain In Jaw on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain In Jaw. The patient has Pus From Penis And The Tip Sticks Together
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lortab, Ambien, Lorazepam, Ibuprofen, Maxalt, Zoloft for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain In Jaw, Anxiety, Migraine, Depressed Mood. The patient has Zoloft - Mood Swings, Clonazepam - Groggy The Next Day, Lortab - Altered State, Ambien - Blackouts, Maxalt - Clamy Very Sleepy
More related studies for: Ibuprofen, Pain in jaw
Recent Pain In Jaw related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Ibuprofen, Pain in jaw
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ground Elder
- Augmentin 875
- Allegra Sanofi Aventis Us 60mg