Home > Pain management > Doxepin hydrochloride > Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management
How effective is Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management (Pain)?
Summary: 6 Doxepin hydrochloride users have rated its effectiveness for Pain management.
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
This is a review of how effective Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is for Pain management and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management >>>
What is Doxepin hydrochloride
Doxepin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 761 users) has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Pain management (latest reports from 248,538 patients) can be treated by Vicodin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Doxepin hydrochloride in Pain management
Doxepin hydrochloride effectiveness for Pain management (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management * :
|Pain management||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management * :
|Pain management||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||50.00% |
Who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective for Pain management?
Gender of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Pain management||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Pain management||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Sinus Infection, Pain)
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
(Asked by a 31 year old woman who has Bipolar 1, Anxiety And Stress, Pain, and takes Suboxone, Hydroxyzine)
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Checking side effects like extreme pain.
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Depo-medrol, Kenacort)
after having taken injection depomedrol and kenacort 10mg given in the knee for knee pain my condition has worsened with pain increasing to intolerable level.
More questions for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Pain Management, CRPS, and takes Miralax)
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Pain Management, and takes Topamax)
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
Recent studies of taking Doxepin Hydrochloride in Pain Management (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout. The patient has Toe Swelling, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
Comments: Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indomethacin but little relief.Feelings of electrical shocks have now started.Researched and my symptoms seem to be more in line with Peripheral Neuropathy than Gout.Have found that Indomethacin contributes to P.N Pain.
More related studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.