Home > Pain management > Doxepin hydrochloride > Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management
How effective is Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is for Pain management. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 6 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management >>>
What is Doxepin hydrochloride
Doxepin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 760 users) has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Pain management (latest reports from 1,478,650 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Vicodin, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 6 people are studied for taking Doxepin hydrochloride in Pain management
Doxepin hydrochloride effectiveness for Pain management (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management * :
|Pain management||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Pain management * :
|Pain management||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||16.67%||50.00% |
Who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective for Pain management?
Gender of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Pain management||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Pain management||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
Recent studies of taking Doxepin Hydrochloride in Pain Management on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Diclofenac Sodium, Diclofenac Sodium, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Flecainide Acetate, Ferrous Citrate Fe 59 for a patient with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Osteoarthritis, Pain Management, Atrial Fibrillation, Anemia - Iron Deficiency. The patient has Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Lodine, Lotrel, Hydrochlorothiazide, Sinequan, Zyrtec, Synthroid, Medrol, Lipitor, Valium for a patient with Inflammation, High Blood Pressure, Pain, Allergic Reactions, Hypothyroidism, Anal Inflammation, Cholesterol, Muscle Relaxant Therapy. The patient has Dry Eyes
More related studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
Recent Pain Management related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Pain management
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Extensive Swelling Of Vaccinated Limb
- Crohn\'s Disease
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (3 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (6 hours ago)
- Dog Rose Hips
- Myelocyte Count Increased