Review: how effective is Flexeril for Pain relief?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 12, 2014)
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is for Pain relief. The study is based on 99 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What is Flexeril
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,348 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. Common side effects of Flexeril include pain exacerbated, pain, acupuncture and pain, stress and anxiety, anxiety aggravated.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,467,038 patients) is typically treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Percocet, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco.
On Mar, 12, 2014: 99 people are studied for taking Flexeril in Pain relief
Flexeril effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flexeril for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||72.73%||27.27% |
Age of people who take Flexeril for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||7.07%||24.24%||26.26%||24.24%||12.12%||6.06% |
Who find Flexeril more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Pain relief||73.91%||26.09% |
Age of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||8.70%||13.04%||21.74%||43.48%||13.04%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Related topic: Flexeril, Pain relief
See which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
In the last month i have been having skin flushing, redness and heat on my face, only in the evening time.
From this study (4 months ago):
one right buttock recurring same incision site, new left buttock more than 10 days no head just swollen and tender.
From this study (6 months ago):
I also take Swedish Bitter as a Supplement for Regularity
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
- Checking side effects like extreme pain.
after having taken injection depomedrol and kenacort 10mg given in the knee for knee pain my condition has worsened with pain increasing to intolerable level.
More questions for: Flexeril, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Flexeril in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cod Liver Oil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Valium, Flexeril, Celebrex, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus, Novolog for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Speckled Differentials For Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Stress Management, Pain Management, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Diabetes. The patient has Severe Right Side Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Buspirone Hcl, Zolpidem Tatrate, Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Glimepiride, Aspirin, Pravastatin Sodium, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Arthritis, Anxiety, Insomnia, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Cardiac Disorder, Pain Management. The patient has Tramadol And Acetaminophen
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lipitor, Indocin, Flexeril for a patient with Epilepsy, Autoimmune Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder, Infertility Female, Menopause
More related studies for: Flexeril, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
eHealthMe is used by 100+ peer-reviewed journals, and featured on Washington Post, Fox!
Millions of healthcare professionals and patients use us each month. Recent studies:
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbu ... (2 minutes ago)
- Zoloft, Levaquin, Cogentin, Klonopin, Plaquenil, Meth ... (6 minutes ago)
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Prednisone for a 54-year ... (38 minutes ago)
- Acupuncture and pain
- Back pain - low
- Muscle aches
- Muscle spasms
- Pain relief by acupuncture
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen
- Tramadol Hydrochloride
- Check symptoms
- Check drugs
- Compare drugs
- Ask a question
- Write a review
- Report a side effect