Home > Pain relief > Flexeril > Flexeril for Pain relief
How effective is Flexeril for Pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) is for Pain relief. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 100 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flexeril for Pain relief >>>
What is Flexeril
Flexeril (latest outcomes from 16,436 users) has active ingredients of cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,478,422 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 100 people are studied for taking Flexeril in Pain relief
Flexeril effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flexeril for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||73.00%||27.00% |
Age of people who take Flexeril for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||7.00%||24.00%||27.00%||24.00%||12.00%||6.00% |
Who find Flexeril more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Pain relief||73.91%||26.09% |
Age of people who find Flexeril more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||8.70%||13.04%||21.74%||43.48%||13.04%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- I cannot get a direct answer from any of my drs.,is my sciatic pain caused by my interstitail cystitus?
I have had interstitail cystitus for almost four years now.I have been on every kind of drug,other than pain pills.I will not take them,I don't believe in them they only mask the problem and cause addiction.of course,just my belief.I have had d.s.m.o. repetitively for first year and a half twice a w ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Can raynauds syndrome cause moderate neuraopathy?
I have been diagnosed with moderate neuropathy. After multiple blood tests and diabetes testing, the doctor concluded that the cause of the neuropathy is unknown, possible genetic. In talking with my family, I cannot identify anyone who has/had this diagnosis. I am receiving no treatment at this tim ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- Can i take bromfed dm with subutex
I take subutex 8 me for pain. My dr. Prescribed bromfed DM for a Sinus Infection. Can I take bromfed DM with subutex?
- Can flexiral withdraw cause angina? also notice when it's time for a bowel movement
I've had a resent (2 weeks ago) stress and nucular scan with no sign of heart attack. Also I get this feeling occasionally before a bowel movement
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- Hydroxyzine and suboxone is it safe together?? almost at my 6 month mark of this pregnancy!
I'm almost 6 months pregnant. The doctor started me on 25mg of hydroxyzine 1 or 2 for anxiety and 1 or 2 at bed. I've just been taking 3 an hour or so before bed. Today he started me on 1 mg of Suboxone a day. Is my 3 an evening still going to be safe because it's helped tremendously with making up ...
- Can a person use trazodone and dexamethasone?
I have only been on this for one day started like a moron at 8pm and ive been on it once before on a high dose but this is like 1mg bid for 7 days and i had a recent discovery im allergic to oxycontin as i would randomly pass out or be awake for days tripping, havent ever been on it before. Only rea ...
More questions for: Flexeril, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Savella & synthroid hell!
Within 15 minutes of taking Savella, the heat starts in my face and the sweating begins unrelentlessly. And the palpitations begin right away and later will be strong enough to wake me from sleep. Its horrible! I cant go anywhere! I cant tolerate any additional heat anywhere! And if I go out, I m ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Flexeril, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Flexeril in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Depakote, Klonopin, Metformin, Wellbutrin, Biotin, Vitamin D, Multivitamin for a patient with Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Depression, Hair Growth Abnormal, Overall Health. The patient has Skin Blushing/flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Lisinopril for a patient with Pain Management, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Recurring Skin Boils
- A study of drug interactions between Cod Liver Oil, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Valium, Flexeril, Celebrex, Cymbalta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus, Novolog for a patient with Vitamin Supplementation, Speckled Differentials For Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, Stress Management, Pain Management, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Diabetes. The patient has Severe Right Side Abdominal Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Buspirone Hcl, Zolpidem Tatrate, Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride, Glimepiride, Aspirin, Pravastatin Sodium, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a patient with Arthritis, Anxiety, Insomnia, Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Cardiac Disorder, Pain Management. The patient has Tramadol And Acetaminophen
- A study of drug interactions between Topamax, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lipitor, Indocin, Flexeril for a patient with Epilepsy, Autoimmune Disorders, Anxiety Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain. The patient has Autoimmune Disorder, Infertility Female, Menopause
More related studies for: Flexeril, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Flexeril, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Recurrent
- Colostomy Infection
- Calcium Gluconate
- Adderall 10