Home > Pain relief > Klonopin > Klonopin for Pain relief
How effective is Klonopin for Pain relief (Pain)?
Summary: 8 Klonopin users have rated its effectiveness for Pain relief.
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
This is a review of how effective Klonopin (clonazepam) is for Pain relief and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin for Pain relief >>>
What is Klonopin
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,263 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Pain relief can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco. (view latest reports from 248,540 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Klonopin in Pain relief
Klonopin effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Klonopin for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who take Klonopin for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||50.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50% |
Who find Klonopin more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
|Pain relief||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
(Asked by a 27 year old woman who has Eyelid Twitch, Muscle Twitching, Twitch - Eyelid, and takes Clonazepam, Lexapro)
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
(Asked by a 49 year old man who has Depression, and takes Klonopin, Symbyax, Temazepam, Meclizine)
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Pain, and takes Anastrozole)
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- My father take xeloda and have muscle pain which drug he can take ?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Pain, and takes Xeloda )
My father have secum adenocarcinoma and remove them with surgery now he take xeloda 500 2pill morning and 2 pill night but he had muscle pain.
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who takes Phentermine, Klonopin)
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
More questions for: Klonopin, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- 3 strong drugs together against neuropathic pain
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Ehlers-danlos Syndrome, Joint Hypermobility, Neuropathic Pain, and takes Pregabalin, Clonazepam, Methadone Hydrochloride)
Neuropathic pain debuted when I was 24, now I'm 50. Received diagnosed with Ehler-Danlos syndrome (EDS), joint hypermobility type, when I was 35 years old. So it can take some time to get a diagnose. And as EDS-patient I do not belong to any clinic. Orthopedics says that EDS is not orthopedic, rheum ...
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax (1 response)
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Brain Hemorrhage, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Partial Seizures, and takes Zoloft, Klonopin, Topamax)
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
(Posted by a 82 year old woman who has Pain, Chronic Insomnia)
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Major Depressive Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance)
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Klonopin, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Klonopin in Pain Relief (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Valproate Sodium, Lexapro for a patient with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Bipolar 2, Major Depression. The patient has Gout - Acute
Comments: I was diagnosed with Bipolar 2 about 20 years ago. I manage it well generally - I do not drink or take illegal drugs. About 12 months ago I was made redundant from a very senior position at 53. Unfortunately I was immediately head hunted for an exceptionally stressful role working for a manager w ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
More related studies for: Klonopin, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.