Home > Pain relief > Klonopin > Klonopin for Pain relief
How effective is Klonopin for Pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Klonopin (clonazepam) is for Pain relief. The study is based on 8 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Klonopin
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,228 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,480,719 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 8 people are studied for taking Klonopin in Pain relief
Klonopin effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Klonopin for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who take Klonopin for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||50.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50% |
Who find Klonopin more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
|Pain relief||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin for Pain relief >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 years ago):
Medications improved fibromyalgia for about 1.5 years until side effects began to outweigh benefits. Tremor & myoclonic jerking seemed linked to build up of SINGULAIR, Cymbalta, SAVELLA, Elavil & Lyrica. Tremor, jerking and mood problems lessened when SINGULAIR was discontinued. Cognition improved slightly when Elavil was discontinued. Urinary retention lessened when Cymbalta dose was lowered to 40mg.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Klonopin, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
More reviews for: Klonopin, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Klonopin in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lyrica, Cymbalta, SAVELLA, Elavil, Lunesta, Klonopin, Singulair, Synthroid, Vagifem for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Insomnia, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Pain Management, Allergy Prophylaxis, Hypothyroidism, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Cognitive Deterioration, Tremor, Myoclonic Jerks, Migraine, Anxiety Aggravated (Stress and anxiety), Confusion, Memory Impairment (Memory loss), Tension Headaches (Tension headache), Urinary Retention, Muscle Spasms, Sweating Increased, Tearfulness, Depression Aggravated, Mood Altered (Mood swings), Vision Blurred, Nausea, Loss Of Weight (Weight loss - unintentional), Abnormal Words Or Word Usage Nos, Dry Eyes Aggravated, Teeth Clinching (Bruxism), Teeth Grinding (Bruxism), Discolored Teeth (Tooth - abnormal colors), Job Change, Eagles Syndrome, Urinary Tract Infection, Painful Red Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Soma Compound, Xanax, Norco, Klonopin, Morphine for a patient with Pain. The patient has Self Injurious Behavior
More related studies for: Klonopin, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.