Home > Pain relief > Lortab > Lortab for Pain relief
How effective is Lortab for Pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lortab (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Pain relief. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 350 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Lortab for Pain relief >>>
What is Lortab
Lortab (latest outcomes from 17,003 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,491,785 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Oxycontin.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 350 people are studied for taking Lortab in Pain relief
Lortab effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lortab for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||66.00%||34.00% |
Age of people who take Lortab for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.29%||2.00%||19.71%||28.29%||19.71%||17.14%||12.86% |
Who find Lortab more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Lortab more effective * :
|Pain relief||67.44%||32.56% |
Age of people who find Lortab more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||1.55%||26.36%||27.91%||20.16%||13.95%||10.08% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Given Ativan during all phases of triple negative inflammatory breast cancer treatment. Given with chemo, before surgery, before scopings, and for home use. Other than what the hospital and cancer center gave to me during treatment. Took 1-2 mg/night for nearly two years. Had nearly every side effect listed including paradoxical effects. The most troubling is the aching lungs and flu feelings every day. Told oncologist every bizarre symptom. No response. Told husband she wasn't a mental health worker. No but she should have known the side effects of a sedative-hypnotic CNS depressant that is highly addictive. It should not have been given to me especially since she doubled my two antidepressants too. Given morphine to eat in hospital along with more lorazepam. Took morphine and hydrocodone (elixir) as needed.
From this study (4 days ago):
very tired most of day , daily functions being limited , type 2 diabetic ,hashimoto's , degenerative disc problem in back..
From this study (5 days ago):
Thyroid blood work 639 now on synthetic thyroid medication but blood pressure is dropping lower as time is passing. I have severe headaches and migraines. My lower right back is hurting bad. Hydrocodone edges not even help the pain. They saw my thyroid enlarged in cat scan . I am going for a sonogram tomorrow. I am so fatigued. It is hard to get out of bed, but I force myself. The doctor primary keeps adjusting medications. I have an appointment with an endocrinologist but not until mid November. Getting more discouraged as time goes by. Don't know what to do.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Lortab, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- Seizure patient was on depakote for 16 years now on keppra 1500 mg.
I am 28 years old and been off depakote for 5 months. I started keppra to control my seizure disorder, which works great. But for the past year I have developed osteoarthritis in my thoracic, si joints, and lumbar. I get alot of muscle hypersensitivity and pain. Can any of this be due to long term ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Lortab, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Lortab in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Klonopin, Lortab, Neurontin, Tramadol for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain, Pain - Bones. The patient has Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Pain Inflammation Activated
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain. The patient has Leg Cramping
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura (Migraine without aura), Sweating - Excessive (Hyperhidrosis), Pain - Muscles (Muscle aches), Pain - Joints (Joint pain), Depression, Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Xanax, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Fiorinal, Norco, Fentanyl, Prednisone for a patient with Muscle Spasticity, Stress And Anxiety, Insomnia, Depression, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Pain, Inflammation. The patient has Fibromyalgia, Hashimoto's Disease
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Pain. The patient has Depression
More related studies for: Lortab, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Lortab, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.