Home > Pain relief > Valium > Valium for Pain relief
How effective is Valium for Pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Valium (diazepam) is for Pain relief. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 32 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Valium for Pain relief >>>
What is Valium
Valium (latest outcomes from 21,809 users) has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,478,422 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 32 people are studied for taking Valium in Pain relief
Valium effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Valium for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||62.50%||37.50% |
Age of people who take Valium for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||3.12%||31.25%||15.62%||18.75%||15.62%||15.62% |
Who find Valium more effective for Pain relief?
Gender of people who find Valium more effective * :
|Pain relief||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who find Valium more effective * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||14.29%||42.86%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
I have been on transdermal fentanyl for five years. I got up to 100mcg/72 hours. I tried to wean down to get off the fentanyl patches and got down to 25 mcg. but had to increase to 50 mcg. due to pain. I have many allergies and cannot take proton pump inhibitors, Benadryl, or nausea medicines. I have tried Percocet and vicadin but I have trouble swallowing them and the cause stomach pain.
From this study (2 years ago):
Late stage Lyme Disease, Tick Coinfections Acute InterminentPorphyria
From this study (2 years ago):
I have never had any menstrual delays in recent times. My cycle is 25-28 days. But it's exactly 30days, and I have not got this cycle. My LMP is 10/27/2012. I had spotting Four days back, but no bleeding or spotting till now. Is it because of diazepam? Please lemme know the reasons...
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Valium, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
More reviews for: Valium, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Valium in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Fentanyl for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching, Sweating Increased, Swallowing Difficulty, Stomach Pain (Abdominal pain)
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 10, Celebrex, Soma, Valium, Xanax, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Diflucan, Plaquenil for a patient with Adhd, Arthritis Bacterial, Pain Management, Porphyria Acute, High Blood Pressure, Back Injury, Complicated Migraine, Yeast Infection - Vagina. The patient has Pain - Head (Headache), Neurotransmitter Level Altered, Visual Problems, Cognitive Disorder, Sudden Onset Of Sleepiness, Mild Confusion, Stomach Discomfort, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Blood Pressure Increased (High blood pressure), Migraine, Mild Nausea
- A study of side effects of Diazepam for a patient with Pain. The patient has Menstruation Delayed (late menstruation cycle)
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Darvocet, Valium, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain, Fibromyalgia, Surgery, Sleeplessness. The patient has Foggy, Shaky
More related studies for: Valium, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Valium, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.