Home > Pain relief > Zoloft > Zoloft for Pain relief
How effective is Zoloft for Pain relief (Pain)?
Overall ratings: 2.0/5
Long term ratings: 1.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is for Pain relief. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 7 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft for Pain relief >>>
What is Zoloft
Zoloft (latest outcomes from 78,214 users) has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Pain relief (latest reports from 1,478,422 patients) can be treated by Tramadol Hydrochloride, Percocet, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Norco.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 7 people are studied for taking Zoloft in Pain relief
Zoloft effectiveness for Pain relief (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Zoloft for Pain relief * :
|Pain relief||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||28.57%||28.57% |
Who find Zoloft more effective for Pain relief?
Age of people who find Zoloft more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Could my shortsightedness be caused by social anxiety?
I was 15-16 when I started feeling useless and uncomfortable with people, lonely, started having anxiety in an open spaces/schools/shopping malls, depression etc. I also started having problems with vision and got my first pair of concave glasses prescribed 4 months before my 17 birthday (-1.5) both ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ...
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- I'm interested in your study on anastrozole. i'm taking it and have so many side effects all in the form of pain. tylenol doesn't help and i can't take nsaids. i've only been on it for three months.
I have bad knee pain, trouble walking, standing, due to pain. Stiff neck. Headache. I live in two story home and stairs are painful to climb. I care for my 97 year old mother and I'm extremely crabby with her. I also work (necessarily) for three hours a day but not every day. I've been on the Anastr ...
- Has anyone wioth children around age 7 had weird side effects after starting zoloft such as trichotillimania? (pulling ones own hair out)
My daughter has never had a problem with pulling her eyebrows out until starting Zoloft.
More questions for: Zoloft, Pain relief
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Zoloft, Pain relief
Recent studies of taking Zoloft in Pain Relief on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Zoloft, Pain relief
Recent Pain Relief related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Zoloft, Pain relief
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Hepatamine 8