Home > Pain > Vicoprin > Vicoprin for Pain
How effective is Vicoprin for Pain?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Vicoprin (aspirin; hydrocodone bitartrate) is for Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Vicoprin for Pain >>>
What is Vicoprin
Vicoprin (latest outcomes from 14 users) has active ingredients of aspirin; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain.
Pain (latest reports from 1,478,422 patients) can be treated by Percocet, Ibuprofen, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Norco.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Vicoprin in Pain
Vicoprin effectiveness for Pain (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Vicoprin for Pain * :
Age of people who take Vicoprin for Pain * :
Who find Vicoprin more effective for Pain?
Gender of people who find Vicoprin more effective * :
Age of people who find Vicoprin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Vicoprin, Pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- I take ambien and morphine to help me sleep at night
I have had insomnia for 40 years. It began with menopause. At that time I was healthy and very active, I played tennis three times a week, I was a mother and a housewife and a teacher. When the insomnia began I had no pain. I'm 82 now and I have had continuous all over body pain for 5 years. N ...
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Hair loss with miralax
My hair started thinning out probably within a few weeks of starting Miralax on a daily basis. I continued taking it for approximately 6 months never thinking it was the Miralax. It being the only new drug I had been on, I looked on-line and immediately stopped taking it after seeing the side effect ...
- Topamax and numbness and tingling
After taking topamax for approximately 3 months I developed a burning sensation in my nose and mouth that grew progressively worse and eventually resulted in facial numbness around my nose fanning out into my cheeks. ER doctors cleared me with no sign of storke on MRI and diagnosed it as a migrants. ...
More reviews for: Vicoprin, Pain
Recent studies of taking Vicoprin in Pain on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Vicoprin, Pain
Recent Pain related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Cymbalta, Neurontin for a 72-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Dilaudid, Morphine for a 24-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Demerol for a 57-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Tramadol, Cataflam for a 31-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 30-year old man who has Pain
- Comparions of Marijuana, Morphine Sulfate for a 71-year old woman who has Pain
More related comparison studies for: Vicoprin, Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Metastases To Diaphragm
- Weight Gain
- Adderall 10
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome