Home > Panic attack > Clonazepam > Clonazepam for Panic attack
How effective is Clonazepam for Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Clonazepam (clonazepam) is for Panic attack. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 147 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack >>>
What is Clonazepam
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,218 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Panic attack (latest reports from 122,838 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lorazepam, Alprazolam.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 147 people are studied for taking Clonazepam in Panic attack
Clonazepam effectiveness for Panic attack (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||64.63%||35.37% |
Age of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||0.68%||0.00%||2.04%||17.01%||29.93%||25.17%||15.65%||9.52% |
Who find Clonazepam more effective for Panic attack?
Gender of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||1.39%||0.00%||0.00%||18.06%||34.72%||23.61%||12.50%||9.72% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Very cloudy thinking, bad motor skills and no emotions at all towards others. I also could feel respiratory was slower than normal, which may have contributed to making me so tired all the time.
From this study (3 months ago):
Erection is good when I have it but sometimes dufficult to obtain
From this study (4 months ago):
After tapering off the clonazepam I started to feel this way 2 days later. I also had mild sleep interruption and dripping in my throat. I am currently back on the clonazepam to taper off more. Symptoms are worsening.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
More questions for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent studies of taking Clonazepam in Panic Attack on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Klonopin for a patient with Depression, Panic Attack. The patient has Muscle Atrophy
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Panic Disorder. The patient has Erectile Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin C, Omeprazole, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Health, Gerd, Panic Attacks. The patient has Stuffy Nose (Nasal congestion), Aches And Pains In Bones (Bone pain or tenderness), Tiredness (Fatigue), Head Discomfort, Pain In Jaw, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Lexapro, KLONOPIN for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Energy Increased, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Lymphocyte Count Decreased, Neutrophil Count Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Acetaminophen, Zyrtec, Klonopin, Celexa, Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Deficiency Anaemia, Headache, Allergies, Panic Attacks, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Headache, Low Blood Sugar (Hypoglycemia)
More related studies for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent Panic Attack related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Fentanyl-50 for a 52-year old man who has Degenerative Joint Disease (46 minutes ago)
- Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Memantine, Advair Diskus 100/50, Donepezil, Amlodipine for a 93-year old woman who has Inflammation Localised, Anxiety Disorder, Alzheimers, Asthma, Alzheimer's Disease, Blood Pressure Increased (1 hour ago)
- Celexa for a 20-year old woman who has Chronic Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Prozac and Arachnoid Cyst
- Prozac and Brittle Nails
- Raspberry Ketone and Diverticulitis
- Blister and Gabapentin
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (7 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (8 hours ago)
- Obstetrical Pulmonary Embolism
- Losartan Potassium Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Memory Loss