Home > Panic attack > Clonazepam > Clonazepam for Panic attack
How effective is Clonazepam for Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Clonazepam (clonazepam) is for Panic attack. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 147 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack >>>
What is Clonazepam
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,244 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Panic attack (latest reports from 121,898 patients) can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lorazepam, Alprazolam.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 147 people are studied for taking Clonazepam in Panic attack
Clonazepam effectiveness for Panic attack (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||64.63%||35.37% |
Age of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||0.68%||0.00%||2.04%||17.01%||29.93%||25.17%||15.65%||9.52% |
Who find Clonazepam more effective for Panic attack?
Gender of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||1.39%||0.00%||0.00%||18.06%||34.72%||23.61%||12.50%||9.72% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
More questions for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent studies of taking Clonazepam in Panic Attack on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Klonopin for a patient with Depression, Panic Attack. The patient has Muscle Atrophy
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Panic Disorder. The patient has Erectile Disturbance
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Vitamin C, Omeprazole, Multivitamin, Clonazepam for a patient with Health, Gerd, Panic Attacks. The patient has Stuffy Nose, Aches And Pains In Bones, Tiredness, Head Discomfort, Pain In Jaw, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Lexapro, KLONOPIN for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Energy Increased, Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Lymphocyte Count Decreased, Neutrophil Count Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Acetaminophen, Zyrtec, Klonopin, Celexa, Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Deficiency Anaemia, Headache, Allergies, Panic Attacks, Allergic Sinusitis. The patient has Headache, Low Blood Sugar
More related studies for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent Panic Attack related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (5 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (1 hour ago)
- Xarelto, Warfarin Sodium for a 76-year old man who has DVT (4 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
Recent user comments
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Recently increased dose to 60 mg/day. Pic started ab ... " (9 hours ago)
- Omega 3
- Eyelid Ptosis