Review: how effective is Clonazepam for Panic attack?
(By eHealthMe on Mar, 12, 2014)
Overall ratings: 3.5/5
Long term ratings: 3.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Clonazepam (clonazepam) is for Panic attack. The study is based on 139 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
What is Clonazepam
Clonazepam (latest outcomes from 41,036 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. Common side effects of Clonazepam include stress and anxiety, nausea, nausea aggravated, fatigue, weakness.
Panic attack (latest reports from 117,732 patients) is typically treated by Xanax, Clonazepam, Klonopin, Zoloft, Lorazepam, Alprazolam.
On Mar, 12, 2014: 139 people are studied for taking Clonazepam in Panic attack
Clonazepam effectiveness for Panic attack (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||63.31%||36.69% |
Age of people who take Clonazepam for Panic attack * :
|Panic attack||0.72%||0.00%||2.16%||17.27%||28.06%||25.90%||16.55%||9.35% |
Who find Clonazepam more effective for Panic attack?
Gender of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||65.22%||34.78% |
Age of people who find Clonazepam more effective * :
|Panic attack||1.45%||0.00%||0.00%||18.84%||31.88%||24.64%||13.04%||10.14% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Related topic: Clonazepam, Panic attack
See which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 days ago):
My ears keep popping and I have bubble head.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
stopped taking minocylcine after developing facial rash. Last dosage over 16 hours ago. now feeling dizzy and dosorientated
From this study (2 months ago):
Also taking Metanx, medicinal food by prescription for arthralgia.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Hyperthyroidism from tasking klonopin
Has anyone developed hyperthyroidism while being on a Klonopin? I've developed hyperthyroidism from taking Klonopin. I've always had problem w my thyroid due to Hasimoto's thyroid. It's an autoimmune disorder. I've been having problems w my weight since 2000. I was told in 2001 I had hyperthyroidism ...
More reviews for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent studies of taking Clonazepam in Panic Attack on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with Panic Attacks. The patient has Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)
- A study of drug interactions between Lidocaine Viscous, Lyrica, Gabapentin, Baclofen, Oxymorphone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Zantac 150, Zyrtec, Temazepam, Fioricet, Klonopin, Viibryd for a patient with Pain, Nerve Pain, Muscle Spasms, Hip Pain, Pain - Hip, Gerd, Seasonal Allergy, Insomnia, Migraine, Panic Attack, Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Lumbosacral Root Pain, Sacral Pain, Neuropathy (Peripheral neuropathy), Anterior Knee Pain (Chondromalacia patella), Testicular Pain, Radiation Associated Pain, Pain In Limb, Hip Pain, Gait Abnormal, Arthroscopic Surgery, Knee Arthroscopy, Tear - Meniscus (Meniscus tears)
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Lisinopril, Dilaudid, Methadone Hydrochloride, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lyrica for a patient with Panic Attack, Fluid Retention, Blood Pressure Management, Chronic Pain, Neuralgia. The patient has Hair Loss, Myocardial Reinfarction
More related studies for: Clonazepam, Panic attack
Recent Panic Attack related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.