Home > Pernicious anemia > Vitamin b12 > Vitamin b12 for Pernicious anemia
How effective is Vitamin b12 for Pernicious anemia?
Overall ratings: 4.1/5
Long term ratings: 4.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Vitamin b12 (cobalamin) is for Pernicious anemia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 10 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Vitamin b12 for Pernicious anemia >>>
What is Vitamin b12
Vitamin b12 (latest outcomes from 2,921 users) has active ingredients of cobalamin. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency.
Pernicious anemia (anaemia due to lack of vitamin b12) (latest reports from 33 patients) can be treated by Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 10 people are studied for taking Vitamin b12 in Pernicious anemia
Vitamin b12 effectiveness for Pernicious anemia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Vitamin b12 for Pernicious anemia * :
|Pernicious anemia||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who take Vitamin b12 for Pernicious anemia * :
|Pernicious anemia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||30.00%||10.00%||50.00%||10.00% |
Who find Vitamin b12 more effective for Pernicious anemia?
Gender of people who find Vitamin b12 more effective * :
|Pernicious anemia||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who find Vitamin b12 more effective * :
|Pernicious anemia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||12.50%||62.50%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
- What do i have, it's bothering me
finger bones on fire at tips and also toes burning like fire; back of neck and tip of nose very cold and eyes puffy; urine is red sometimes but then sometimes dark brown with yellow foam and white spots in it; tongue coated all white and smells bad; can't sit still because the tailbone is on fire; a ...
- Can testosterone cause hyperkinectic heart symtom
I used testosone injections for more that 20 years.
- I have been talking vitamin b12 for the past week. instead of gaining energy it has been making me feel very sleepy and weak. why is this happening.
I am working 2 job right now and I was seeking a natural supplement to help me through the days. A friend suggested vitamin b12. I have tried energy drinks and coffee and those things tend to cause my heart to rase. I thought that it would be best to try a viamin. The first day I noticed that I bec ...
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
- Are cannibinoids / cbd a suitable treatment for neurosarcoidosis instead of prednisone?
I am a 47 year old white male. 1 year ago I started to feel tingling in fingertips, which evolved into numbness, and spread up both arms and feet / legs. An MRI showed significant inflammation of cervical spinal cord. Monitoring and some treatments for most of the year to determine cause. Positi ...
- Ascending aortic aneurysm
I would like to know how much vitamin c and how much coq10 you recommend for the aneurysm
- What should i do to relieve the flushing symptoms?
Was diagnosed with Parkinson's in March 2013. My doctor has prescribed sinemet, which I have tried 3 times, but during each,I have experienced periods of flushing, agitation, and restless legs--to the point of feeling truly ill. He doesn't believe that there is a cause and effect relationship bet ...
- How often does thromboyctopenia occur?
73 year old patient with thrombocytopenia of unknown origin. He has failed Rituxin treatments and initial therapy with steroids has actually caused his platelets to lower. Requesting to see if his current medications may be the culprit.
More questions for: Vitamin b12, Pernicious anemia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Vitamin b12, Pernicious anemia
Recent studies of taking Vitamin B12 in Pernicious Anemia on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Vitamin b12, Pernicious anemia
Related comparison studies for: Vitamin b12, Pernicious anemia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 minute ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (43 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Age Appropriate Diet For Children
- Retinal Infarction
- Rectal Bleeding