Home > Pet allergies > Claritin > Claritin for Pet allergies
How effective is Claritin for Pet allergies (Allergy to mold - dander - dust)?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 2.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Claritin (loratadine) is for Pet allergies. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin for Pet allergies >>>
What is Claritin
Claritin (latest outcomes from 24,181 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Pet allergies (latest reports from 95 patients) can be treated by Zyrtec.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Claritin in Pet allergies
Claritin effectiveness for Pet allergies (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Claritin for Pet allergies * :
|Pet allergies||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who take Claritin for Pet allergies * :
|Pet allergies||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Who find Claritin more effective for Pet allergies?
Gender of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Pet allergies||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Pet allergies||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Does calritin or loratidine cause fainting?
31 year old healthy male, never takes any medications and rarely gets sick had a bad allergy season and took Claritin (24 hr) once daily for two months.
Randomly had a syncope/fainting episode and a week later still feeling lightheaded/fainting feeling. Also has random bumpy rash on right elbow. ...
- I have been taking bactrim 800/160mg for one week, and since i have been taking it i have more intense cramps and heavier bleeding for a few hours after taking it?
I have an abnormal menstrual cycle due to endometriosis, and am not on any form of contraceptive at this time. I normally have light bleeding every day, but after taking the medication I bleed more and cramp more.
- Does budénoside influence ecg behaviour?
Exercing sport activities may be enhenced when ECG is abnormal for a child of 10 years old?
- Does claritin have an anticoagulant effect?
I thought I had conquered my nosebleed problems with saline nasal mist and saline nasal gel, but now I've started on Claritin (actually Walitin, Walgreen's knockoff) for an unrelated reason and the nosebleeds have started again. Is this because of the Claritin or just a coincidence?
- I was diagnosed with low risk prostate cancer 6 years ago, and food allergies 4 years ago. i was told that with cancer, i should not be taking claritin.
I have severe itching and forever scratching myself. I take Claritin to ease the itchiness. Since I also have prostate cancer, I was told that I should not be taking an antishistamine because it would cause cancer to spread. Any comments on that?
- Does fosamax cuase weight gain?
HAVE BROKE MY KNEE< WRIST AND HIP in the past 12 years
I tend to be quite active
Had 2 twisted bowel surgery, hence I am deficient in absorption of Vit B12 and get monthly shots
- Will sulindac cause me to gain weight?
I am 45 overweight still. I have lost 50 pounds prior to starting sulindac and now I'm just losing one pound a month. Exercise (zumba, elipitical , walk, light weights, and swim) which I do 2 of those workouts daily and eat fairly good. Is any of these medications interfering with my weight loss?
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Is it safe to take claritin for possible allergy if i had a history of enlarged prostate
Had 2 T.U.R.P's years ago and am concerned whether Claritinn can exacerbate urinary retention
More questions for: Claritin, Pet allergies
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Claritin, Pet allergies
Recent studies of taking Claritin in Pet Allergies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Claritin, Pet allergies
Recent Pet Allergies related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Claritin, Pet allergies
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (17 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (33 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Dementia Due To Other General Medical Condition
- Spirochaetal Infection
- Lichen Spinulosus
- Tri Previfem