How effective is Aspirin for Plaque buildup - arteries (Atherosclerosis)?
Overall ratings: 3.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aspirin (aspirin) is for Plaque buildup - arteries. The study is based on 24 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Aspirin
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,410 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Plaque buildup - arteries
Plaque buildup - arteries (plaque build-up in the arteries) (latest reports from 78,536 patients) can be treated by Aspirin, Plavix, Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 24 people are studied for taking Aspirin in Plaque buildup - arteries
Aspirin effectiveness for Plaque buildup - arteries (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Aspirin for Plaque buildup - arteries * :
|Plaque buildup - arteries||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||4.17%||25.00%||66.67% |
Who find Aspirin more effective for Plaque buildup - arteries?
Age of people who find Aspirin more effective * :
|Plaque buildup - arteries||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||15.38%||76.92% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin for Plaque buildup - arteries >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
My levels of TSH have fluctuated from optimal .94 to 8.00 after thyroidectomy from Graves Disease in 2012. Have become disinterested in things I used to love to do and have a hard time staying awake at work in the afternoons. I have taken the synthroid religiously as I am supposed to. I also take an iron supplement, B-complex in hopes that it would help my energy level. I also take valium to sleep at night and narco for pain.
From this study (9 months ago):
I was taken off Meloxicam and told that I could never take it due to my Barrett's Esophogus. As a results due to my DJD, bulging discs and stenosis, plus Osteoarthritis especially in my hands, my pain and stiffness is unbearable.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- How long after stopping crestor did the vertigo stop?
Took Crestor (5 mg every other day as a beginning dose) for two months when symptoms began. Doctor thought it was an inner ear infection and sent me to an ENT doc. He ordered a brain scan which was OK. Vertigo was never mentioned by any of my doctors as a potential cause of the vertigo and other sym ...
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Can stopping coumadin cause the heart rate to increase?
After stoppage of coumadin, the patient was started on Eliquis and after administration of one dose, the heart rate increased from the 70's to 120 plus. Could the increased heart rate be caused by the stoppage of coumadin?
More questions for: Aspirin, Plaque buildup - arteries
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Plaque buildup - arteries
Recent studies of taking Aspirin in Plaque Buildup - Arteries on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Alendronate Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hcl, Carvedilol, Lisinopril, Chlorthalidone, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Hardening Of The Arteries, Osteoporosis, Depression, Anxiety, Hypertension. The patient has Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Aspirin, Centrum Silver, Prempro/premphase, Fish Oil, Coreg, Synthroid for a patient with Pain - Back, Atherosclerosis, Multi-vitamin Maintenance, Hormone Level Abnormal, Hyperlipidemia, Hypertension, Thyroidectomy. The patient has Depression Post-operative, Diarrhea, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (Fatigue)
- A study of drug interactions between Imodium, Bacillus Probiotics, Calcium D - Glucarate, Meloxicam, ASA, Lovastatin, Lisinopril, Restoril, Prilosec, Xanax, Zoloft, Nadolol for a patient with Diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Osteopenia, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Plaque Buildup - Arteries, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Barrett's Esophagus, Pvc (premature Ventricular Contraction). The patient has Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Carvedilol - 25MG, Spironolactone - 25MG, Levothyroxine Sodium, Aspirin, Multivitamin for a patient with Hypertension Nos, Heart Failure, Hypothyroidism, Hardening Of The Arteries. The patient has Carvedilol 25 Mg, Anemia, Spironolactone, Anemia
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with Atherosclerosis. The patient has Urine Chloride
More related studies for: Aspirin, Plaque buildup - arteries
Recent Plaque Buildup - Arteries related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Plaque buildup - arteries
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.