Home > Plmd > Magnesium sulfate > Magnesium sulfate for Plmd
How effective is Magnesium sulfate for Plmd (Restless leg syndrome)?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Magnesium sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is for Plmd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Magnesium sulfate for Plmd >>>
What is Magnesium sulfate
Magnesium sulfate (latest outcomes from 7,294 users) has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in constipation.
Plmd (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 16,008 patients) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Magnesium sulfate in Plmd
Magnesium sulfate effectiveness for Plmd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Magnesium sulfate for Plmd * :
Age of people who take Magnesium sulfate for Plmd * :
Who find Magnesium sulfate more effective for Plmd?
Gender of people who find Magnesium sulfate more effective * :
Age of people who find Magnesium sulfate more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome, Arthritis In Lower Back, Mild Brain Damage From Suicide Attempt, PTSD)
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Does bcaa cause migraines?
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has CFS, Migraines , and takes Cod Liver Oil, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin B3, Selenium, Coenzyme Q10, Iron Dextran, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I took 3 capsules of BCAA and within the next hour I developed a very aggressive migraine. Believing the migraine may have been separate to the tablets, I took another 3 capsules the next day and again within 1 hour I developed a very aggressive migraines. Has anyone had a similar adverse reactio ...
- Has anyone have restless syndrom after taking keppra
(Asked by a 43 year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome, and takes Keppra)
I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome after taking keppra. My condition is serve, luckily I was in the hospital when I had my episode. I was on camera for observation of partial seizure when this happened on my second day in the hospital. Has one had a severely bad episode. I became hysterical ...
More questions for: Magnesium sulfate, Plmd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Congenital Scoliosis, Claustrophobia, Flashbacks And Nightmares, Anxiety Disorder, Restless Legs Syndrome, Depression, and takes Mobic, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Diazepam, Valproate Sodium, Pristiq )
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
(Posted by a 56 year old man who has Major Depressive Disorder, Restless Leg Syndrome, Lactose Intolerance)
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Fatigue, Sinusitis Acute, Itching, Cognitive Deterioration, Psoriasis, Anxiety, Restless Leg Syndrome, Frequent Headaches, Nasal Inflammation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Chronic Insomnia, and takes Levothyroxine Thyroid, Clonazepam, Ambien Cr)
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Magnesium sulfate, Plmd
Recent studies of taking Magnesium Sulfate in Plmd (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Hydrocortone for a patient with Periodic Limb Movement Disorder. The patient has Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable
Comments: Coincided with diagnosis of Idiopathic Peripheral and Autonomic Neuropathy. Recent EMG/NCS showed progression of disease and inclusion of motor neurons (new symptom). CPAP has occasionally (1-2 nights per month) shown episodes of Periodic Breathing (Shy-Drager Syndrome). Is this likely caused by H ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Estradiol, Clonazepam, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Nexium for a patient with Erythromelalgia, Menopausal Symptoms, Rls, Chronic Depression, Gastritis - Chronic. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Burning Feet Syndrome
Comments: I have suffered from painfull, red, burning sensation feet. Saw 4 different podiatrist, a neurologist, a cardiovascular surgeon, a rehumatologist, and finally after 7 months a podiatrist give me a diagnosis: Erythromelalgia. He precribed Gabapentin 900 daily. It has help me a little, but not enough ...
- A study of side effects of Primidone for a patient with Tremor - Essential. The patient has Tremor - Essential (a neurological disorder whose most recognizable feature is a tremor of the arms or hands during voluntary movements such as eating), Restless Legs Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs)
Comments: 2007.Roprinirole for restless leg syndrome. Propranolol for Periodic Limb Movement. 2013. Essential Tremor - incease Propranolol from 40 mg/day to 80 mg/day. Effective to summer 2014. RX Primidone 50 mg/day. Very effective 21 days. Nightmares after 14 days. Today, day 21, hysterical weeping reacti ...
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Depakote, Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol for a patient with Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Bipolar I Disorder, Depressive, Restless Leg Syndrome
Comments: I have had really bad Restless Leg Syndrome since May 2013 and with the help of the Methocarbamol it works wonders. I take 1 to 2 pills every 6 hours or as needed. I saw results within the first use. I would also like to add that it helps with pain that is localized or for pain throughout the body. ...
More related studies for: Magnesium sulfate, Plmd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Bloating And Menstruation
- Oxybutynin Chloride
- Lack Of Menses
- Msm and Fever
- Effexor and Passionflower
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (3 hours ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (4 hours ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (1 day ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (2 hours ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (15 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (23 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Oxybutynin Chloride for a 46-year old woman who has Lack Of Menses (3 minutes ago)
- Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a 52-year old woman who has Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Naproxen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 32-year old woman who has TMJ Disorders, Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)