Home > Plmd > Requip > Requip for Plmd
How effective is Requip for Plmd (Restless leg syndrome)?
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Requip (ropinirole hydrochloride) is for Plmd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 300 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Requip for Plmd >>>
What is Requip
Requip (latest outcomes from 11,920 users) has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
Plmd (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,416 patients) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 300 people are studied for taking Requip in Plmd
Requip effectiveness for Plmd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Requip for Plmd * :
Age of people who take Requip for Plmd * :
Who find Requip more effective for Plmd?
Gender of people who find Requip more effective * :
Age of people who find Requip more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
- Why has my rls/plmd increased since i've been on ms contin, oxycodone, and higher dose of ropinerole? previously, i was on 40mg hydrocodone per day.
I have Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, and Periodic Limb Movement Disorder (PLMD) AND Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS). Recently, I went of of Hydrocodone, and started with MS Contin and Oxycodone. I also RAISED my Requip from .5 to 1mg.
- Has anyone have restless syndrom after taking keppra
I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome after taking keppra. My condition is serve, luckily I was in the hospital when I had my episode. I was on camera for observation of partial seizure when this happened on my second day in the hospital. Has one had a severely bad episode. I became hysterical ...
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- How long do withdrawal symptoms last?
conditions started two weeks after starting Androgel. became progressively worse.
No sleep. Itching and restless legs
Anxiety became worse thought the night and panic level by dawn
I am totally exhausted, falling apart
But I cannot get an indication of HOW LONG this withdrawal will last
Where i ...
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
- I developed excessive saliva production after starting ropinerole (requip) for plmd. sleep was impossible due to frequent swallowing. has anyone else experienced similar symptoms?
The first 5 drugs above on my list that I tried for PLMD, I no longer use. I took ropinerole (Requip) for about 2 weeks when I noticed that I was producing more saliva and was swallowing a lot. It didn't really bother me too much, because the other drugs that I take give me a dry mouth. When I went ...
- Concerned about possible rebound rls with daily rx for rls
I've suffered with RLS for many years, before I knew it had a name and before my doctors took me seriously about it. The only thing I knew was that taking antihistamines would start an episode. This lasted from around 16 yrs old to about 35. I have also suffered from migraines that were infrequen ...
More questions for: Requip, Plmd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Requip, Plmd
Recent studies of taking Requip in Plmd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tetracycline Hydrochloride, Nifedipine, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Zomig, Fluconazole, Nystatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Remeron, Famvir, Metoclopramide for a patient with Lyme Disease, Raynauds, Restless Leg Syndrome, Migraine, Candidiasis, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Depression, Genital Herpes, Gastroparesis. The patient has Lyme Symptoms Tmj; Muscle Pain; Fatigue, Gastroparesis, Rls, Oral Herpes, Raynauds, Throbbing Pain Base Of Skull Occipital Neuralgia
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Sr, Requip for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness), Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Requip for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Gastric Ph Increased
More related studies for: Requip, Plmd
Recent Plmd related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mirapex, Neurontin for a 44-year old man who has RLS
- Comparions of Mirapex, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Requip for a 59-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Lunesta, Wellbutrin Xl, Gabapentin for a 66-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Mirapex, Lamictal for a 58-year old woman who has RLS
- Comparions of Horizant, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 63-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Requip (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1MG BASE, Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.2MG for a 63-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Plaquenil (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 200MG, Requip (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 3MG BASE for a 71-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride (Barr) - 1MG, Benadryl (Mcneil Cons) - 25MG for a 58-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Requip, Plmd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.