Home > Plmd > Requip > Requip for Plmd
How effective is Requip for Plmd (Restless leg syndrome)?
Overall ratings: 3.6/5
Long term ratings: 3.9/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Requip (ropinirole hydrochloride) is for Plmd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 299 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Requip for Plmd >>>
What is Requip
Requip (latest outcomes from 11,918 users) has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome.
Plmd (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,388 patients) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 299 people are studied for taking Requip in Plmd
Requip effectiveness for Plmd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Requip for Plmd * :
Age of people who take Requip for Plmd * :
Who find Requip more effective for Plmd?
Gender of people who find Requip more effective * :
Age of people who find Requip more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
I have pos. speckled ANA titer since I was in my early 20's, but no autoimmunity symptoms or rashes to report. My LLMD has dx'd me as having lyme disease and I am in treatment for that currently.
From this study (2 months ago):
Tried Cialis, Viagra, Stendra and Levitra. Some success with Levitra. Pump gives
Erection but can't maintain with rings. Bought at adult bookstore not prescribed.
From this study (3 months ago):
Withdrawal from Requip - no tapering off. Insomnia severe - no sleep 3 days and continuing, arms/legs twitching and restlessness. Overall feeling very bad.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Treatment for a dvt in person with lung cancer
Have contracted a large painful DVT in groin thru calf. Hospicis doctor will only administer Aspirin 325 mg. what I have researched does this not address dissolving clot. Hospicis doctor told me the tumor lung cancer was more likely to bleed with treatment to dissolve clot. She was negative and said ...
More questions for: Requip, Plmd
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Requip, Plmd
Recent studies of taking Requip in Plmd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Sr, Requip for a patient with Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems)
- A study of side effects of Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Insomnia (sleeplessness), Muscle Cramps Aggravated (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction), Muscle Twitching
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Requip for a patient with Allergic Sinusitis, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Gastric Ph Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Requip, Synthroid, Lexapro for a patient with Acid Reflux, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased)
More related studies for: Requip, Plmd
Recent Plmd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Requip, Plmd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (4 hours ago)
- Candesartan Cilexetil