Home > Pms > Zoloft > Zoloft for Pms
How effective is Zoloft for Pms (Premenstrual syndrome)?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Zoloft (sertraline hydrochloride) is for Pms. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 17 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Zoloft for Pms >>>
What is Zoloft
Zoloft (latest outcomes from 78,214 users) has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Pms (latest reports from 8,908 patients) can be treated by Prozac, Zoloft, Midol, Fluoxetine.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 17 people are studied for taking Zoloft in Pms
Zoloft effectiveness for Pms (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Zoloft for Pms * :
Who find Zoloft more effective for Pms?
Age of people who find Zoloft more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Could my shortsightedness be caused by social anxiety?
I was 15-16 when I started feeling useless and uncomfortable with people, lonely, started having anxiety in an open spaces/schools/shopping malls, depression etc. I also started having problems with vision and got my first pair of concave glasses prescribed 4 months before my 17 birthday (-1.5) both ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Tinnitus sufferers using buspar ,did ringing get worse
I am on Zoloft & ringing has been bad last 7 days..dr thinks BuSpar would be milder, just heard scary stories of worse ringing...any help appreciated
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of getting off dal mane?
Due to a recent onset of panic attacks I've been given these daily meds. I'm concerned about the long term affects & especially the symptoms that will occur when I try to get off of them.(especially the dalmane) can you please give me info on the best way to stop these meds when I feel it is necess ...
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- Has anyone wioth children around age 7 had weird side effects after starting zoloft such as trichotillimania? (pulling ones own hair out)
My daughter has never had a problem with pulling her eyebrows out until starting Zoloft.
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
More questions for: Zoloft, Pms
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- Laryngitis and fluconazole
Occasionally when I have a severe yeast infection, I get laryngitis. I am so thankful your article addresses this, as the doctors I have seen were less than receptive when I suggested a link. I do not have any of the other health concerns listed in the study, but am taking fluconazole.
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
- Zoloft & klonipin created a horrible psychosis
Causes psychosis, bipolar anxiety and seizures. Violence happens on all psychiatric drugs. Curing psychosis and deafness took the complete abandonment of psychiatry.
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- Heart pounding on zoloft
Have been on Zoloft for 3 weeks and have heart pounding once a week for a few hours which unable me to sleep
More reviews for: Zoloft, Pms
Recent studies of taking Zoloft in Pms on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Probiotics, Vitamin E, Tecfidera, Sertraline, Wellbutrin, Lialda for a patient with Autoimmune Disorder, Ulcerative Colitis, Inflammation, Ms, Pms, Depression. The patient has Pelvic Discomfort
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a patient with PMS. The patient has Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children)
More related studies for: Zoloft, Pms
Recent Pms related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Zoloft, Pms
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (6 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (8 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Rebound Effect
- Gallbladder Non Functioning
- Swelling In The Abdomen
- Stools Watery