Home > Pneumonia > Symbicort > Symbicort for Pneumonia
How effective is Symbicort for Pneumonia?
Overall ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Symbicort (budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate) is for Pneumonia. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Symbicort for Pneumonia >>>
What is Symbicort
Symbicort (latest outcomes from 21,422 users) has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma.
Pneumonia (latest reports from 759,481 patients) can be treated by Levaquin, Azithromycin, Prednisone, Avelox, Levofloxacin, Clarithromycin.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Symbicort in Pneumonia
Symbicort effectiveness for Pneumonia (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Symbicort for Pneumonia * :
Age of people who take Symbicort for Pneumonia * :
Who find Symbicort more effective for Pneumonia?
Gender of people who find Symbicort more effective * :
Age of people who find Symbicort more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does symbicort cause shingles?
Chronic cough with wheezing, shortness of breath, and severe siniusitis got antibiotics and symbicort ended up with shingles
- Does zithromax cause excessive sweating at night and headache
I had a terrible sweating after taking Zithromax. I felt as if half buckets of water were constantly poured on me. I was so scared of sleeping. In fact there was no dry space on my bed to sleep on since the entire bed was drenched. I have been drinking water since 4am to replace the lost water.
- Side effects from symbicort
chest discomfort and some lightheadesness between 1-3pm just about everyday, I take symbicort at 7am and 5pm everyday
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- My father is using symbicort turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis combined with very dirty weather which we have in our city. and now he is hiccuping ceaselessly and badly!
My father is 63 years old and he is using Symbicort Turbuhaler because he has chronic bronchitis which was combined with very dirty weather we have in our city and caused him almost suffocate. He quit smoking just recently and by the time he used Symbicort Turbuhaler, he is hiccuping!
Now I want t ...
- I am taking prednislone for polymyalgia rhuematica and symbicourt and ventolin for copd are there any known reactions for taking these medications
since taking these 3 drugs,I am getting cramp in my fingers and also my legs, are these all side effects, sometimes I feel a little dizzy
- I have been taking 20 mg of prednisone for 5 days. i just starting coughing up bright red blood. i am 81 years old and have non small cell lung cancer. can this drug cause bleeding?
I have had lung cancer for 6 years. I am on oxygen. My breathing is getting gradually worse: however I just got prescribed 20 prednisone. I took 3 20 mg tablets the first three days, the next two days just one 20 mg a day. Them that night after the 5 days on the 20 mg I starting coughing up brig ...
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
- Hoarseness from inhaler
I get hoarse when I use the Symbacort inhaler.
Does it happen to anyone else?
- 15 y/o started taking symbicort 1 month ago and going through allergy shots and having a bit of tightness in chest
Sinus/Allergy Medicine - by prescription
More questions for: Symbicort, Pneumonia
More reviews for: Symbicort, Pneumonia
Related drug studies for: Symbicort, Pneumonia,
Recent Pneumonia related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Levaquin, Augmentin '875' for a 43-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Gentamicin Sulfate In Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Avelox In Sodium Chloride 0.8% In Plastic Container for a 78-year old man who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Azithromycin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Ceftriaxone for a 77-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Levaquin (Ortho Mcneil Janssen) - 500MG, Doxycycline Hyclate (Watson Labs) - EQ 100MG BASE for a 32-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Aleve, Levofloxacin (Mylan) - 500MG for a 39-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Sildenafil Citrate (Teva Pharms) - 100MG, Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 500MG BASE for a 54-year old man who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Avelox, Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo for a 27-year old woman who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Voriconazole, Aztreonam for a 61-year old man who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Augmentin '500' (Glaxosmithkline) - 500MG;EQ 125MG BASE, Vantin (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - EQ 200MG BASE for a 24-year old man who has Pneumonia
More related comparison studies for: Symbicort, Pneumonia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.