How effective is Klonopin for Ptsd (Post-traumatic stress disorder)?
Overall ratings: 4.1/5
Long term ratings: 4.3/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Klonopin (clonazepam) is for Ptsd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 16 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Klonopin for Ptsd >>>
What is Klonopin
Klonopin (latest outcomes from 31,250 users) has active ingredients of clonazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Ptsd (post-traumatic stress disorder) (latest reports from 21,284 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Xanax, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Seroquel.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 16 people are studied for taking Klonopin in Ptsd
Klonopin effectiveness for Ptsd (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Klonopin for Ptsd * :
Age of people who take Klonopin for Ptsd * :
Who find Klonopin more effective for Ptsd?
Gender of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
Age of people who find Klonopin more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can my eye twitch be because of lexapro?
So I have had symptoms of anxiety and depression due to a lot of stressors and disasters that happened in my life over the past two years. As my anxiety got worse after a breast biopsy, I started freaking out and thinking I may have MS because my sister has MS. So I went to my GP and she decided my ...
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
More questions for: Klonopin, Ptsd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lexapro and memory loss
I actually have no idea what other medicine I was on the week I took Lexapro, it was back at the end of February 2014 right before I checked myself into the psych hospital. I formed no memory for a whole week just because of one drug! My friends and family tell me what happened that week and I have ...
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
- Psychosis, weight loss and topamax
I had a brain hemorrhage in my occipital lobe. It left me with with a partial seizure disorder. The seizures would interrupt my ability to see. I was trying different anti-seizure medication and they all made me more tired and more depressed. My neurologist decided to try topamax. On topamax I ...
More reviews for: Klonopin, Ptsd
Recent studies of taking Klonopin in Ptsd on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Zoloft for a patient with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Always Feel I Have A Very High Temperature And End Up Soaking Wet, However Temp Will Be E.g. 34.5c., Lupus And Hyperthermia Symptoms E.g. Temp Of 34.5 However Feel Very Hot!
- A study of drug interactions between Atrovent Hfa, Flonase, Astelin, Klonopin, Synthroid, Lithium Carbonate for a patient with Bronchitis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Allergy To Chemicals, Ptsd, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Cough And Anxiety After Eating, Anxiety, Upper-airway Cough Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Clonazepam for a patient with Rapid Heart Beat, Ptsd. The patient has Blood Pressure Decreased, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a patient with PTSD. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Clonazepam for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder. The patient has Ataxia, Dysarthria
More related studies for: Klonopin, Ptsd
Recent Ptsd related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Klonopin, Ptsd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.