Home > Rapid heart beat > Aspirin > Aspirin for Rapid heart beat
How effective is Aspirin for Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased)?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Aspirin (aspirin) is for Rapid heart beat. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 14 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Aspirin for Rapid heart beat >>>
What is Aspirin
Aspirin (latest outcomes from 164,422 users) has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots.
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat (latest reports from 214,226 patients) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol Tartrate, Toprol-xl, Metoprolol Succinate, Digoxin, Propranolol Hydrochloride.
On Oct, 23, 2014: 14 people are studied for taking Aspirin in Rapid heart beat
Aspirin effectiveness for Rapid heart beat (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Age of people who take Aspirin for Rapid heart beat * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||14.29%||28.57%||50.00% |
Who find Aspirin more effective for Rapid heart beat?
Age of people who find Aspirin more effective * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
began after diltiazem was increased.
From this study (2 years ago):
passed a kidney stone and has a severe cough that won't quit; feels sick. No other cold symptoms.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can high dose aspirin cause joint pain like arthritis?
Told by Cardiologist to take 300mg aspirin daily and anti coagulant, both for about 1 year following insertion of stent, and because of 60% blockage on another unstented artery. Now getting joint pains like arthritis.
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Does anyone else have trouble getting to sleep since beginning to take brilinta?
Am trying to figure out just why, since stent insertion, I have developed insomnia which keeps me from getting to sleep at night. Brilinta is the only new drug I am taking.I am very sleepy, falling asleep in my chair while watching TV, but wide awake when I go to bed and staying awake until two or t ...
More questions for: Aspirin, Rapid heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Concerned and worried
I want to know why I have got such a big hair loss when I had a fantastic head of hair before I started taking these drugs I also have a dry cough I have been told its asthma I dont accept this as the inhaler dosent do anything for me why ďont doctors take notice of our concerns I want soneone to b ...
- Reaction to methylpred
I have a severe case of poison ivy for which I was given Prednisone. Still suffering 1 week later went back to doctor (was at 2x/day at that point) and was then put on methylpred 4mg PAK. Today is my second day on this. First noted tingling on my insides in my trunk area this morning, later in arms ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Aspirin, Rapid heart beat
Recent studies of taking Aspirin in Rapid Heart Beat on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Succinate, Cymbalta, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Flexeril, Aspirin, Ambien for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia, Bph, Osteoarthritis, Joint Pain, Heart Rate Increased, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction (Erection problems)
- A study of drug interactions between Glyburide, Glumetza, Benicar, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin, Vitamin A, Multivitamin for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus, High Blood Pressure, Blood Pressure Management, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Heart Rate Increased, Osteoporosis Post-menopausal, General Physical Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Tamsulosin, Irbesartan, Ezetimibe, Aspirin for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Increased, Prostate Examination Abnormal, High Blood Pressure, Heart Rate Increased. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Crestor, Digoxin, Amlodipine Besylate, Aspirin, Niacin for a patient with Stent, Cholesterol, Heart Rate Abnormal, Blood Pressure Increased, Heart Rate Increased, Arterial Occlusive Disease. The patient has Swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Digoxin, Allopurinol, Aspirin for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation, Gout - Chronic, Rapid Heart Beat. The patient has Seizure-like Symptoms
More related studies for: Aspirin, Rapid heart beat
Recent Rapid Heart Beat related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Metformin, Lexapro, Enalapril Maleate, Aldactone, Toprol-xl for a 75-year old woman who has Heart Rate Increased
- Comparions of Losartan, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Lipitor, Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Tikosyn for a 67-year old woman who has Heart Rate Increased
- Comparions of Losartan (Teva Pharms) - 100MG, Indapamide (Ivax Pharms) - 2.5MG, Colchicine, Atorvastatin Calcium (Ranbaxy Labs Ltd) - EQ 10MG BASE, Amlodipine Besylate (Apotex) - EQ 5MG BASE for a 86-year old man who has Heart Rate Increased
More related comparison studies for: Aspirin, Rapid heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.