Home > Restless leg syndrome > Lyrica > Lyrica for Restless leg syndrome
How effective is Lyrica for Restless leg syndrome?
Overall ratings: 3.4/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Lyrica (pregabalin) is for Restless leg syndrome. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 11 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Lyrica for Restless leg syndrome >>>
What is Lyrica
Lyrica (latest outcomes from 66,519 users) has active ingredients of pregabalin. It is often used in fibromyalgia.
Restless leg syndrome
Restless leg syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 11 people are studied for taking Lyrica in Restless leg syndrome
Lyrica effectiveness for Restless leg syndrome (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Lyrica for Restless leg syndrome * :
|Restless leg syndrome||63.64%||36.36% |
Age of people who take Lyrica for Restless leg syndrome * :
|Restless leg syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||18.18%||36.36%||36.36%||9.09% |
Who find Lyrica more effective for Restless leg syndrome?
Gender of people who find Lyrica more effective * :
|Restless leg syndrome||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Lyrica more effective * :
|Restless leg syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
- Propranolo & pregabalin - do they produce heart troubles? my meds mix has
Being on zopiclone 75mg (sleep med) gave me terrible poly/firbomyalgia, which I was then prescrbed pregabalin to aleviate pains and anxiety, and the propranolo to help with the same. On day one of propranolo I had a medium heart attack like event, within 24hrs had a large attack and became hospitali ...
- I have an enlarged liver...could i use buprenorphine?
I want to know if i can take buprenorphine with an enlarged liver
- My sister has a past addiction to morphine. is solonpas addictive?
I take of my baby sister, because in 2010 she tried to take her life with drugs, alcohol and. Cocaine. She complains of pain in her lower back, due to an injury in 1998, which led to surgery, which led to her addictiction to Morphine. She was diagnosed with Arthritis in her back where she had surger ...
- Can droopy eyelid be caused by a bump and/or pregabalin?
Had a bad bump on my forehead a couple of weeks ago and my whole face went black. Mostly better now but Im let with a badly drooping eyelid (right) which the doctors tell me will go away. No sign of that at the moment but Ive read that pregabalin (which I take in small doses, can cause this. It ...
- Is anyone else with ms having problems getting off of lyrica?
I am on 1.5 mg clonazepam and I take Betaseron injectables for my MS. I take 50 mg of Ellaville and one Prilosec that's it. I was on Lyrica for about three months and am having a horrible time trying to come down off of it. I would really like to know if anyone has tried the Lyrica oral suspension. ...
- Can a person with hear problems that took lyrica have sudden death
my husband took lyrica in dec 2007 swelled up the md prescribed more and he died suddenly on March 17 2008 i wrote to pfziers legal department for answers as they directed me and i never heard from them.
- Can sulfalazine cause bed wetting
I had been taking the Sulfalazine for around 6 months with no real side effects, Then twice in one week I lost control of my bladder while sleeping. This has never happened to me before. My GP took me off the sulfalazine and I was fine, He had thought they where causing some sort of convulsion while ...
- Can trileptal cause a-fib
I had an ablation. I got irregular hr on lyrica for neuropathy peripheral.md changed to oxcarbazepine. do these drugs cause a-fib. what is best pain med that does not cause a-fib or tachycardia.cymbalta,paxil Prozac caused atrial tachy and a-fib.?
- Can i take ibuprophen while i'm taking lyrica
I'm taking Lyrica for shingles. Although it has greatly helped with the pain, I still have considerable itchiness and pain upon touching the affected area.
Can I take ibuprophen along with the lyrica?
Any suggestions for the itch?
More questions for: Lyrica, Restless leg syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Nexium improves my constipation
Started taking Nexium 1 week ago and I noticed improvement with my chronic constipation.
- Nightmare on lyrica st.
r.knee revision 3rd.and last time due from Mersa infection and blood clot left me 1 1/2 shorter on r. Leg. Lost a lot of nerves in foot lower r. Leg.bulging disc was from falling from knee revision and for 9 months had no knee and on crutches.had lots of falls and blew out lower back. Put me on lyri ...
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Lyrica photosensitivity
Spent several hours outside in partly sunny conditions on Sat. Swelling started a little on Sun. But by Monday my face was ver swollen and red with small bumps most noticeable across the cheeks, nose and area of the forehead where bangs did not cover.
I have only been using for (6) months.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Dementia from lyrica?
I am a 50 year old female. I take 300mg lyrics a day.recently I have no short term memory stomach problems the left side of my face is numb 95% of the time but the head attacks are only down to once or twice a week .memory loss or the worse pain ever?I'd rather give birth.not a good trade off.are ot ...
- Duexis and hullinications seeing things that dont exist and the feeling of something touching me
after 30 days of taking dexuis I started to have hallunications of people following me and touching me....
- Pristiq, epilim, sifrol, immovane, valium, mobic
I started out with mild burnout depression in 2009 and was put on a low dose of Lexapro, which picked me up fantastically. I had been given low (2mg) Valium before for muscle relaxant purposes due to my scoliosis complications. Both these worked well. Then in 2010 I was drugged and raped and almo ...
- Review: could lyrica cause intracranial pressure increased?
One dose (75mg) caused severe head pain (increased intracranial pressure) and nausea.
- Flatulence, lactose intolerance, and clonazapam
After taking my first dose of Clonazapam, it seemed my lactose intolerance flared up for 24 hours or more. Flatulence all through the period and watery stool in the morning. Does anyone else find their lactose intolerance triggered by the lactose in Clonazapam?
More reviews for: Lyrica, Restless leg syndrome
Recent studies of taking Lyrica in Restless Leg Syndrome on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Lunesta, Zantac 150, Albuterol, Duragesic-25, Symbicort, Cozaar, Zofran, Lortab, Lyrica, Synthroid, Klonopin, Lasix, Tegretol, Nexium, Aricept, Requip, Phenergan for a patient with Depression, Insomnia, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Pain, Hypertension, Nausea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Edema, Facial Pain, Dementia. The patient has Dizziness, Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting), Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Lyrica, Cymbalta, Acyclovir, Topiramate, Melatonin, Benadryl, Percocet, Multivitamin, Calcium, Ibuprofen, Vitamin E for a patient with Arthritis, Pain Management, Sleep Disorder Therapy, Rls, Depression, Herpes - Genital, Migraine, Allergic Sinusitis, Health, Osteoarthritis, Inflammation. The patient has Topiramate
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Requip Xl
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Requip Xl
- A study of drug interactions between Xyrem, Methadone Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride for a patient with Narcolepsy, Rls, Depression - Major. The patient has Sedation
More related studies for: Lyrica, Restless leg syndrome
Recent Restless Leg Syndrome related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Mirapex, Neurontin for a 44-year old man who has RLS
- Comparions of Mirapex, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Requip for a 59-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Lunesta, Wellbutrin Xl, Gabapentin for a 66-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Mirapex, Lamictal for a 58-year old woman who has RLS
- Comparions of Horizant, Tizanidine Hydrochloride for a 63-year old man who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Requip (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 1MG BASE, Levothyroxine Sodium (Mylan) - 0.2MG for a 63-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Plaquenil (Sanofi Aventis Us) - 200MG, Requip (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 3MG BASE for a 71-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride (Barr) - 1MG, Benadryl (Mcneil Cons) - 25MG for a 58-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
More related comparison studies for: Lyrica, Restless leg syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell