Home > Rheumatoid arthritis > Tramadol hydrochloride > Tramadol hydrochloride for Rheumatoid arthritis
How effective is Tramadol hydrochloride for Rheumatoid arthritis?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Tramadol hydrochloride (tramadol hydrochloride) is for Rheumatoid arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 21 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Rheumatoid arthritis >>>
What is Tramadol hydrochloride
Tramadol hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,863 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints) (latest reports from 321,150 patients) can be treated by Methotrexate Sodium, Methotrexate, Enbrel, Plaquenil, Humira, Prednisone.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 21 people are studied for taking Tramadol hydrochloride in Rheumatoid arthritis
Tramadol hydrochloride effectiveness for Rheumatoid arthritis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Rheumatoid arthritis * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who take Tramadol hydrochloride for Rheumatoid arthritis * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||23.81%||19.05%||28.57%||14.29% |
Who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective for Rheumatoid arthritis?
Gender of people who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who find Tramadol hydrochloride more effective * :
|Rheumatoid arthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||28.57%||14.29%||28.57%||14.29% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- So ive been on tramadol for about 4 months. i have been on my period for 19 days and tested positive on 3 pregnancy test! could these be false positives
I have been bleedi g for 19 days and toniight i had 3 pregnancy test have positive readings. Could this be due to the fqct i take 50-100mg a day for at least 4 months?
- I am a 56 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis. i also have found out i have osteoporosis. i keep getting right breast sensitivity also tingling and tenderness in right scapula area...
I am a 56 year old female with tingling in my right shoulder blade and some tenderness. I have occasional breast discomfort in the same side and sometimes my rt. nipple feels sensitive. If I touch the area, the symptom on the nipple vanishes. at times the tingling travels into my neck and symptoms s ...
- Do i need to temporarily stop taking my enbrel and methotrexate (that i take every week) while i am on azithromycin for severe cold symptoms?
i have RA and take Enbrel and methotrexate every week. i am currently taking azithromycin, tussicaps and dexamethasone to treat a severe cold, cough, sore throat, etc. My question is should i stop taking the ra meds until my antibiotics and steroids are done? Or should i just continue as normal, don ...
- Can enbrel cause tremors
I've been taking embrel for 5 months and just had a single episode of tremors that lasted a couple hours. I need to know if embrel could have caused this.
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
- Have tried many antideppressants and the only one that helps is an maoi (phenelzine),but i also must take tramadol for chronic pain. they are contraindicated together. any suggestions?
57 y.o. male with left hip replacement due to avascular necrosis in 2010 and re-done in 2012. Had MRSA in hospital in 2012. New hip now in. Have had chronic atypical type depression since childhood. The only antidepressant I could ever tolerate and worked was phenelzine(an MAOI). Now I can't take it ...
- Can plaquenil cause hotflashes
I just started taking Feldene and Plaquenil on the 30th of April for RA and the markers for Lupus and I have had two episodes of what feels like a hot flash with sickness that last for about 30 minutes. I have celiac's already and not sure if the meds are just taking a while getting used to my syst ...
- How do they know my. cushings syndrome is really from acthar gel. i have only ben doing 2 1ml injections a week for ra for 4 months? they say "long time". what is considered a long time?
I dont beleive I having cushings syndrome caused by steroid use. I had a yeast infection in my esophigus on upper gi done due to severe abdominal pain. Which could have been there forever since I have asthma and never had gi done before. Adenomas on both adrenal they caused by acthar and weight gain ...
- Can rituxan cause bipolar disorder?
recently started rituxan. Now have bipolar disorder. Could there be any connection?
- What medicine can be used for fever of rheumotid arthiritus
History of skin allergy with scalp dandruff and fungus in ears since childhood. After the birth of third baby, in 1994,fever 99 degrees and morning pain and stiffness in small joints started. In 1995 RA was diagnosed with ESR raised which was treated with ANSAID (voltral SR 100 etc)frequently till 2 ...
More questions for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Rheumatoid arthritis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Sulfasalazine and the never ending menstrual cycle
I started this drug and never had menstrual problems begore. Within 3 months, I started my period and it never stopped even with stopping the drug for 3 mon ths. I ended up going my gyne and he prescribed megace. I had been bleeding for a total of 6 months. Made an appt with my rhuemy and explai ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Vasculitis from enbrel
I have deep scars on my legs from vasculitis. This was caused by Enbrel. Initially no one would connect the two: per my rheumatologist 'no one has ever reported vasculitis as a side effect of enbrel.' (2003)
I had to suspend the enbrel for 8 weeks in preparation for complex abdominal surgery. The ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
- Nexium and feeling cold
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
More reviews for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Rheumatoid arthritis
Recent studies of taking Tramadol Hydrochloride in Rheumatoid Arthritis on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Rheumatoid arthritis
Recent Rheumatoid Arthritis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol hydrochloride, Rheumatoid arthritis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Acne Cosmetica
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Respiratory Sighs