Home > Runny nose > Claritin > Claritin for Runny nose
How effective is Claritin for Runny nose (Nasal discharge)?
Overall ratings: 2.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Claritin (loratadine) is for Runny nose. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 11 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Claritin for Runny nose >>>
What is Claritin
Claritin (latest outcomes from 24,181 users) has active ingredients of loratadine. It is often used in allergies.
Runny nose (discharge from nose) (latest reports from 10,202 patients) can be treated by Benadryl, Nasonex, Flonase, Loratadine, Claritin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 11 people are studied for taking Claritin in Runny nose
Claritin effectiveness for Runny nose (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Claritin for Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||63.64%||36.36% |
Age of people who take Claritin for Runny nose * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||9.09%||18.18%||9.09%||27.27%||27.27% |
Who find Claritin more effective for Runny nose?
Gender of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Runny nose||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Claritin more effective * :
|Runny nose||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Claritin, Runny nose
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Yawning after taking sub
Within a few minutes after I take my Suboxone film I seem to get intense yawning event along with runny nose & watery eyes lasting 5-15 mins. Sometimes I can make it subside by drinking a lot of water if I am in a place I can get it. I have been on Sub for approx 5 yrs. & have only noticed this side ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
More reviews for: Claritin, Runny nose
Recent studies of taking Claritin in Runny Nose on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a patient with Runny Nose. The patient has Pain In Face
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Lysine, Calcium, Loratadine, Risperdal, Luvox, Depakote ER, Zonegran for a patient with Health, Mouth Sores, Bone Density Decreased, Postnasal Drip, Acting-out Behaviors, Seizures. The patient has Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Enbrel, Cyclosporine, Premarin, Loratadine for a patient with Pustular Psoriasis, Erythrodermic Psoriasis, Hysterosalpingo-oophorectomy, Postnasal Drip. The patient has Humira, Pustular Psoriasis, Erythrodermic Psoriasis
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a patient with Postnasal Drip. The patient has Gabapentin, Loratadine
- A study of drug interactions between Amoxicillin, Claritin for a patient with Sinus Infection, Runny Nose. The patient has Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat Nos
More related studies for: Claritin, Runny nose
Recent Runny Nose related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Claritin, Runny nose
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (16 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (57 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Uva Ursi
- Knee Replacement Total
- Plaque Psoriasis
- Brain Injury