How effective is Prednisone for Sarcoidosis?
Overall ratings: 3.1/5
Long term ratings: 3.0/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Prednisone (prednisone) is for Sarcoidosis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 42 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Prednisone for Sarcoidosis >>>
What is Prednisone
Prednisone (latest outcomes from 149,968 users) has active ingredients of prednisone. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands) (latest reports from 13,548 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Methotrexate Sodium, Prednisolone, Plaquenil.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 42 people are studied for taking Prednisone in Sarcoidosis
Prednisone effectiveness for Sarcoidosis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Prednisone for Sarcoidosis * :
Age of people who take Prednisone for Sarcoidosis * :
Who find Prednisone more effective for Sarcoidosis?
Gender of people who find Prednisone more effective * :
Age of people who find Prednisone more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Prednisone, Sarcoidosis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Prednisone side effect: hiccups
I am taking prednisone for an allergic reaction to a bee sting. 20mg for 5 days, then 10mg for 5 days. Starting the second day, I have fairly consistent hiccups, which become more severe at night. I have also previously taken prednisone to tame a severe poison ivy rash and have had the same react ...
More reviews for: Prednisone, Sarcoidosis
Recent studies of taking Prednisone in Sarcoidosis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Baclofen, Ferrous Fumarate, Esomeprazole Sodium, Prednisone, Gabapentin for a patient with Pain, Muscle Spasms, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, Sarcoidosis, Neuropathy. The patient has Muscle Cramps, Muscle Weakness, Swollen Legs, Sleeplessness, Itchy All Over, Dizziness, Spiking Temperature, Numbness, Leg Pain, Hot Hands
- A study of drug interactions between Remicade, Enbrel, Prednisone, Kineret for a patient with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Headache, Fatigue - Chronic, Mouth Ulcers, Arthritis, Lymph Nodes - Swollen, Lymph Node Infection, Lymph Node Pain, Lymph Node Palpable
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Prednisone, Furosemide, Oxycontin, MS Contin for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Health, Sarcoidosis, Fluid Retention. The patient has Chronic Brain Syndrome, Fatigue - Chronic, Depression, Anger
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development)
- A study of side effects of Prednisone for a patient with Sarcoidosis. The patient has Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength)
More related studies for: Prednisone, Sarcoidosis
Recent Sarcoidosis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Prednisone, Sarcoidosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.