How effective is Albuterol sulfate for Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
Overall ratings: 2.9/5
Long term ratings: 3.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Albuterol sulfate (albuterol sulfate) is for Shortness of breath. The study is based on 18 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Albuterol sulfate
Albuterol sulfate (latest outcomes from 9,141 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,340,734 patients) can be treated by Prednisone, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Singulair, Albuterol.
On Sep, 19, 2014: 18 people are studied for taking Albuterol sulfate in Shortness of breath
Albuterol sulfate effectiveness for Shortness of breath (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Albuterol sulfate for Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who take Albuterol sulfate for Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||5.56%||0.00%||5.56%||5.56%||11.11%||27.78%||5.56%||38.89% |
Who find Albuterol sulfate more effective for Shortness of breath?
Gender of people who find Albuterol sulfate more effective * :
|Shortness of breath||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Albuterol sulfate more effective * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||60.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate for Shortness of breath >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 month ago):
Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
From this study (2 months ago):
Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the back of the kitchen the dishes started to shift weight and this caused the pan to shift and I found my whole body swinging with the pan/dishes. The pan/dishes and my upper body all swung to the right and into a solid steel door frame. This ended up crushing my hand, wrist, arm, and fingers and bus pan filled with about 60 lbs of wet dirty dishes between the mental frame connected to the wall/door. I remember trying not to drop the dishes and screaming as quietly as I could so that the customers would not walk out... I was given ice and taken to the closest ER for evaluation. I did notice since starting the Lorazepam 24 hours ago that I have to get up every hour to 2 hours to empty my bladder. I did have a Pelvic Sling placed and had to have it cut and partly removed due to noting being able to urinate on my own at all.
From this study (6 months ago):
on 3L 02 by nasal cannula for severe aortic stenosis and severe mitral stenosis
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Shortness of breath
Recent studies of taking Albuterol Sulfate in Shortness Of Breath on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Furosemide, Losartan Potassium, Proair Hfa, Tudorza Pressair for a patient with GE Reflux, Ph Body Fluid, High Blood Pressure, Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Weight Gain (Weight increased)
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements (Constipation), Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes (Eye burning - itching and discharge), Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Ventolin Hfa, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Coumadin, Demadex, Synthroid, Glimepiride, Singulair, Tylenol, Metoprolol Succinate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Digitalis, Losartan Potassium for a patient with Hypercholesterolaemia, Dyspnea, Nutrition - Inadequate, Vitamin D Decreased, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Nasal Allergies, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Atrial Fibrillation And Chf, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Sleepy (Drowsiness), Obtunded (Consciousness - decreased), Insomnia, Daydreaming, Delirium
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Proair Hfa, Singulair, Phentermine, Metformin for a patient with Depression, Low Thyroid, Acid Reflux, Aat Deficiency, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Shortness Of Breath, Allergies, Weight Loss. The patient has Shortness Of Breath (Breathing difficulty), Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Zoloft, Heparin Sodium, Morphine Sulfate, Nitrostat, Zofran, Ibuprofen, Sudafed, Benadryl, Tamiflu, Bromfed-dm, Klor-con, Magnesium Oxide, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container, Proair Hfa, Aluminum Hydroxide And Magnesium Trisilicate, Simethicone for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Depression, Heart Attack, Pain, Chest Pain, Nausea, Nasal Sinus Drainage, Itching, Flu, Cough, Potassium - Low, Magnesium - Low, Dehydration, Shortness Of Breath, Stomach Pain. The patient has Chest Pain, Rash Generalised (Rashes), Nausea, Back Pain, Respiratory Rate Decreased, Blood Pressure Decreased (Hypotension), Heart Rate Decreased, Fatigue, Cough, Dehydration
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Shortness of breath
Recent Shortness Of Breath related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Shortness of breath
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.