Home > Sinus congestion > Fexofenadine hydrochloride > Fexofenadine hydrochloride for Sinus congestion
How effective is Fexofenadine hydrochloride for Sinus congestion?
Overall ratings: 2.2/5
Long term ratings: 2.5/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Fexofenadine hydrochloride (fexofenadine hydrochloride) is for Sinus congestion. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 4 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride for Sinus congestion >>>
What is Fexofenadine hydrochloride
Fexofenadine hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 1,811 users) has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies.
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) (latest reports from 30,736 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Mucinex D, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate.
On Oct, 20, 2014: 4 people are studied for taking Fexofenadine hydrochloride in Sinus congestion
Fexofenadine hydrochloride effectiveness for Sinus congestion (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride for Sinus congestion * :
|Sinus congestion||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who take Fexofenadine hydrochloride for Sinus congestion * :
|Sinus congestion||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||50.00%||25.00% |
Who find Fexofenadine hydrochloride more effective for Sinus congestion?
Gender of people who find Fexofenadine hydrochloride more effective * :
Age of people who find Fexofenadine hydrochloride more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
I have been taking allegra 180 mg once daily for about a year and have started getting stomach ache, cramps, more frequent bowel movements and may be headed for diarrhea. I am wondering how likely it is that allegra is the problem.
From this study (2 years ago):
I was prescribed Allegra for my allergies. I need to know if Allegra has any Gluten in the ingredients.
From this study (4 years ago):
Why does the label on Allegra say wait 2 hours before taking any antacids?? Could that be causing my stomach pains?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Sinus congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Sinus congestion
Recent studies of taking Fexofenadine Hydrochloride in Sinus Congestion on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Allegra for a patient with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Namenda, Plavix, Potassium Chloride 20meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.45% In Plastic Container, Amlodipine Besylate, Allegra, Lasix, Lexapro, Coreg, Aricept for a patient with Dementia Alzheimer's Type, Heart Disease Congenital, High Blood Pressure, Sinus Congestion, High Blood Sugar, Depression. The patient has Tiredness (Fatigue), Fluid Retention, Weight Gain (Weight increased), Impaired Memory (Memory loss), Self Injurious Behavior
- A study of side effects of Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Acid Reflux (stomach acids rise up)
More related studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Sinus congestion
Recent Sinus Congestion related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Fexofenadine hydrochloride, Sinus congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (56 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Nausea And Vomiting