Home > Sinus congestion > Singulair > Singulair for Sinus congestion
How effective is Singulair for Sinus congestion?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Singulair (montelukast sodium) is for Sinus congestion. The study is based on 20 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
What is Singulair
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,843 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Sinus congestion (blockage of sinus) (latest reports from 30,636 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Nasonex, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Mucinex D, Flonase, Fluticasone Propionate.
On Sep, 21, 2014: 20 people are studied for taking Singulair in Sinus congestion
Singulair effectiveness for Sinus congestion (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Singulair for Sinus congestion * :
|Sinus congestion||45.00%||55.00% |
Age of people who take Singulair for Sinus congestion * :
|Sinus congestion||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||5.00%||5.00%||25.00%||35.00%||20.00% |
Who find Singulair more effective for Sinus congestion?
Gender of people who find Singulair more effective * :
|Sinus congestion||40.00%||60.00% |
Age of people who find Singulair more effective * :
|Sinus congestion||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair for Sinus congestion >>>
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
use of this medication left me with inappropiate tachycardia and has been life transforming for the immediate worse.
From this study (2 years ago):
just stopped taking drug and hoping this will stop the headaches
From this study (5 years ago):
Tylenol PM does not relieve pain of fractures in lower back, sleeplessness, confusion, physical sensitivity, confusion.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Singulair, Sinus congestion
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Sinus congestion
Recent studies of taking Singulair in Sinus Congestion on eHealthMe:
- A study of side effects of Singulair for a patient with Sinus Congestion. The patient has Tachycardia (a heart rate that exceeds the range of 100 beats/min)
- A study of drug interactions between Pexeva - EQ 10MG BASE, Singulair, Medroxyprogesterone Acetate, Synthroid, Tylenol, Simvastatin for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Sinus Congestion, Hormone Therapy, Thyroid Disorder, Pain Trauma Activated, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal. The patient has Confusional State
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Amoxicillin, Maxalt-mlt for a patient with Sinus Congestion, Sinus Infection, Headache. The patient has Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (Numbness and tingling)
- A study of drug interactions between Nexium, Dilaudid, Enalapril Maleate, Furosemide, Spironolactone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Succinate, Lovastatin, Singulair, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Barrett's Esophagus, Pain, Chf, Depression, High Blood Pressure, Sinus Congestion, Pain - Back. The patient has Nexium Dilaudid Reaction?, Pain
More related studies for: Singulair, Sinus congestion
Recent Sinus Congestion related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Sinus congestion
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.