Home > Sinus headache > Singulair > Singulair for Sinus headache
How effective is Singulair for Sinus headache?
Overall ratings: 2.7/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Singulair (montelukast sodium) is for Sinus headache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 3 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Singulair for Sinus headache >>>
What is Singulair
Singulair (latest outcomes from 42,852 users) has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma.
Sinus headache (headache caused by sinus infections) (latest reports from 16,840 patients) can be treated by Sudafed 12 Hour, Advil Cold And Sinus, Sudafed, Mucinex, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Flonase.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3 people are studied for taking Singulair in Sinus headache
Singulair effectiveness for Sinus headache (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Singulair for Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||33.33%||66.67% |
Age of people who take Singulair for Sinus headache * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Who find Singulair more effective for Sinus headache?
Gender of people who find Singulair more effective * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who find Singulair more effective * :
|Sinus headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What is the cause of leg and foot pain?
Right leg pains start in the afternoon and get more painful at night.
- My tongue has swollen while on singular. will it go away when i stop my meds?
Should I worry? Once I stop taking this, which was yesterday, will my tongue return to normal??
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- What's good to use with singulair as an inhaler for asthma dual relief
I am on singular in the morning& also take a reliever spray-Oxis but want to change to advair or serevent-any suggestion -thanks
- Has anyone had issues with vistaril causing ibs flare ups? and does vistaril help ic symptoms?
I have had IBS for almost 20 years and was diagnosed with IC about 12 years ago. I have been on Elavil for about 2 years and it was causing weight gain and I was starting to not sleep well at night past few months even when I take 3 of the Elavil at bedtime. So I asked my doctor if there was somethi ...
- Is the larger breast size permanent after quitting smoking?
Woke this morning day 4 of no smoking, no nicotine in ANY SHAPE OR FORM and my bra did NOT FIT!!! My breasts are much larger and I am going to get re-sized after work today. Plus my libido is ridiculous!!! Every little thing is making me sexually insane! How long does this last???
- Why is it necessary to stop tramadol before cervical myelogram?
I have been taking tramadol 400 mg a day for 15 years. I was just told to stop cold turkey in preparation for cervical myelogram in 2 days. I'm extremely concerned about withdrawal symptoms! What is the risk of continuing the tramadol?
- Can montelukast be taken with water?
Literature shows that montelukast sodium powder should not be taken with water, instead it should be taken with semi solid foods. What is the possible side effect if taken with water/ liquid.
- Stem cell treatment for radiation heart disease?
I'm trying to find ways to improve my heart valve function, as surgical repair has a low prognosis. This is because the cardiac skeleton is calcified and that means there is nothing to sew replacement valves to.
Does anyone have info about use of stem cells for this? Thanks for any info.
More questions for: Singulair, Sinus headache
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Nasalcrom caused potential anxiety attacks
I have a sinus infection that did not go away with a ten day course of Cefuroxime. I went back to the doctor and was subscribed a two week course of Cefuroxime, plus Montelukast for allergy, and NasalCrom for inflamed sinuses. Since I began the NasalCrom, I have been experiencing anxiety attacks. ...
- Eczema and birth control
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Singulair, Sinus headache
Recent studies of taking Singulair in Sinus Headache on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Singulair, Sinus headache
Recent Sinus Headache related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Tribulus Terrestris for a 34-year old man who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Lorazepam, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Flonase (Glaxosmithkline) - 0.05MG/SPRAY, Zicam for a 62-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride (Perrigo) - 120MG, Excedrin (migraine) (Novartis) - 250MG;250MG;65MG for a 35-year old man who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Levaquin, Azithromycin (Teva Parenteral) - EQ 500MG BASE/VIAL for a 42-year old man who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Ibuprofen (Mutual Pharm) - 200MG for a 34-year old man who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Loestrin 24 Fe, Oxycontin (Purdue Pharma Lp) - 10MG for a 36-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Mucinex D, Lortab for a 46-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Nasonex, Flonase for a 47-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
- Comparions of Benadryl, Evista for a 57-year old woman who has Sinus Headache
More related comparison studies for: Singulair, Sinus headache
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.