Home > Sinus infection > Flonase > Flonase for Sinus infection
How effective is Flonase for Sinus infection (Sinusitis)?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flonase (fluticasone propionate) is for Sinus infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 22 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flonase for Sinus infection >>>
What is Flonase
Flonase (latest outcomes from 17,482 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies.
Sinus infection (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,630 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 22 people are studied for taking Flonase in Sinus infection
Flonase effectiveness for Sinus infection (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flonase for Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||59.09%||40.91% |
Age of people who take Flonase for Sinus infection * :
|Sinus infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.55%||27.27%||27.27%||36.36%||4.55% |
Who find Flonase more effective for Sinus infection?
Gender of people who find Flonase more effective * :
|Sinus infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who find Flonase more effective * :
|Sinus infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||60.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I have had crohns disease since 1990 and was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 years ago. I have osteoarthritis, fibromyalga, hypothyroid since 1980. I just recently started experiencing lightheadedness, dizziness, headaches,feeling faint and feeling as if i was going to be sick to my stomach all at the same time about 2 weeks ago. I am under a little stress, my cousin just passed away. I am also on 30 mg's of prednisone and have been since the end of April 2014
From this study (6 months ago):
I have gone to the ENT and had a brain MRI. It was clear. Hearing test showed that I have hearing loss in the very high pitch sounds, but she said there is no way of knowing that the loss could have occurred years ago. She thought it could be from teeth clenching. She found white lines on the inside of both my cheeks. But I think I've been doing that for a long time as well.
Lately I found my Effexor Xr hasn't been very effective. It's like I'm not taking anything.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now i've stopped using it, but i lost hair in frontal region and i want to regrow it.
What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking Fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now I've stopped using it, but I lost hair in frontal region and I want to regrow it.
More questions for: Flonase, Sinus infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Flonase, Sinus infection
Recent studies of taking Flonase in Sinus Infection on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Fluticasone Propionate, Livalo, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sinusitis, Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)
- A study of drug interactions between Folate, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Pregabalin, Ondansetron, Omeprazole, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Zorvolex, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone for a patient with Folate Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia, For Nausea From Crohns, Antacid Therapy, Female Genital-digestive Tract Fistula, Back Pain, Sinusitis, Gel For Arthritis Pain, Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Inflammation. The patient has Fever, Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting), Lightheadedness - Fainting (Fainting), Lightheadedness - Dizzy (Dizziness), Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Fluticasone Propionate, Effexor Xr for a patient with Hunger, Sinusitis, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears (Tinnitus)
- A study of side effects of Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Echinacea, St. John's Wort, Vitamin E, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Glucosamine, Guaifenesin, Symbicort, Fluticasone Propionate, Magnesium for a patient with Doctors, Immunodeficiency, Mood Stabilizer, Skin - Dry, Hot Flashes, Health, Allergy, Stiffness In A Joint, Sinusitis, Asthma, Cramps - Leg. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
More related studies for: Flonase, Sinus infection
Recent Sinus Infection related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Flonase, Sinus infection
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Depo-provera and Nerve Damage - Diabetic
- Warfarin and Salmon Oil
- Methyldopa and Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome and Lansoprazole
- Suicide Attempt
Recent user comments
- "Took both last night and woke up in the middle of nig ... " (12 minutes ago)
- "While taking Acyclovir for 4 days notice my skin was ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (5 hours ago)
- Central Nervous System Function Test Abnormal
- Isosorbide Mononitrate (kremers Urban) 60mg
- Flecainide Acetate 50mg
- Olfactory Nerve Disorder