Home > Sinusitis > Flonase > Flonase for Sinusitis
How effective is Flonase for Sinusitis?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
Long term ratings: 3.1/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Flonase (fluticasone propionate) is for Sinusitis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 22 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Flonase for Sinusitis >>>
What is Flonase
Flonase (latest outcomes from 17,488 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies.
Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus) (latest reports from 230,236 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Levaquin, Augmentin '875', Avelox, Zithromax.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 22 people are studied for taking Flonase in Sinusitis
Flonase effectiveness for Sinusitis (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Flonase for Sinusitis * :
Age of people who take Flonase for Sinusitis * :
Who find Flonase more effective for Sinusitis?
Gender of people who find Flonase more effective * :
Age of people who find Flonase more effective * :
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now i've stopped using it, but i lost hair in frontal region and i want to regrow it.
What can i do to grow hair back. i've been taking Fluticasone propionate for altmost 1 year and 6 months, now I've stopped using it, but I lost hair in frontal region and I want to regrow it.
- What is the current treatment for larangospasm?
For two years I have been fighting with larangospasm. I have been hospitalized twice and treated with prednisone as well as nebulizers with albuterol. I had botox injections into my vocal cords last July 2013 and have a straw hanging around my neck for straw breathing. The last "attack" lasted one ...
- Does flonase affect inr?
On warfarin for target INR in 2.0 to 3.0 range. I started Flonase recently. Does Flonase affect INR?
- I am in recovery and can't have alcohol in any form. flonase says that it contains phenylethyl alcohol. i have to take the medication for allergies but i am allergic to alcohol is this real alcohol it
I just want to know if it is safe for an alcoholic to take Flonase or will it be considered or lead to a relapse.
- Has anyone else seen hair growth while using flovent on an alopecia pt
Our Stepdaughter has alopecia areata and asthma, we have noticed while she is controlled by her flovent her hair has grown back!, it has never been this long of hair since she was 2 years old.
- Can humira cause a tremor and neurological symtems
I have had hypertension for approximately 15 Years which the doctors and cardiologist have struggled to get under control, I have been taking 6 medications daily. My weight over the past 15 years has been constantly around 16 stones 7 lbs, over the last 4 months I have dieted and managed to drop my ...
- Does sprivia make bleeding hemorrhoids worse?
I have recently been prescribed Sprivia for chest discomfort. I have noticed that it causes problems with urination and recently rectal bleeding.
- Can i get a blood clot in my leg from using flovent
I have been diagnosed with Ulcers and a gastro-esophageal disease with high esophigens, I have rings in the upper esophagus and my spintcure is really tight. Not sure the diameter. I just need help because I keep feeling different pains throughout my body. I have seen numerous ERS and no one has an ...
More questions for: Flonase, Sinusitis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Bad nosebleed (sudafed related?)
I have the rhinitis as a result of rebound syndrome from using nasal sprays for years. I use the Flonase to somewhat alleviate the need for the over-the-counter sprays (first two drugs listed). In spite of that, I rarely, if ever, have nosebleeds. I also rarely, if ever, get colds. However, yesterda ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
- Cataracts at 40 and a long time flonase user
I just wanted to let people know that I had developed cataracts in both eyes after using Flonase for more than 20 years at the age of 40 and had to get them both removed. The only other medication I was on for long term was Claritan.
More reviews for: Flonase, Sinusitis
Recent studies of taking Flonase in Sinusitis on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Fish Oil, Fluticasone Propionate, Livalo, Hydrochlorothiazide, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Sinusitis, Hypertension, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Folate, Multivitamin, Vitamin D, Pregabalin, Ondansetron, Omeprazole, Metronidazole, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Zorvolex, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Prednisone for a patient with Folate Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Fibromyalgia, For Nausea From Crohns, Antacid Therapy, Female Genital-digestive Tract Fistula, Back Pain, Sinusitis, Gel For Arthritis Pain, Migraine, Hypothyroidism, Inflammation. The patient has Fever, Vomiting, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Fluticasone Propionate, Effexor Xr for a patient with Hunger, Sinusitis, Depression. The patient has Ringing In The Ears
- A study of side effects of Fluticasone Propionate for a patient with Sinusitis. The patient has Vertigo Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Echinacea, St. John's Wort, Vitamin E, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Glucosamine, Guaifenesin, Symbicort, Fluticasone Propionate, Magnesium for a patient with Doctors, Immunodeficiency, Mood Stabilizer, Skin - Dry, Hot Flashes, Health, Allergy, Stiffness In A Joint, Sinusitis, Asthma, Cramps - Leg. The patient has White Blood Cell Count
More related studies for: Flonase, Sinusitis
Recent Sinusitis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Methylprednisolone, Augmentin '500' for a 25-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Phentermine, Augmentin for a 51-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Delsym, Sudafed 12 Hour for a 43-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Fluticasone Propionate, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Zafirlukast for a 66-year old man who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Metoprolol Succinate, Xarelto, Moxifloxacin for a 70-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Phenylephrine Hydrochloride And Promethazine Hydrochloride, Loratadine for a 36-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Valium, Levaquin for a 51-year old man who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Erythromycin, Clarithromycin for a 50-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Augmentin '875', Levaquin for a 75-year old woman who has Sinusitis
- Comparions of Mucinex, Promethazine With Codeine for a 31-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
More related comparison studies for: Flonase, Sinusitis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks