Home > Sleep - too much > Doxepin hydrochloride > Doxepin hydrochloride for Sleep - too much
How effective is Doxepin hydrochloride for Sleep - too much (Sleep Disorder)?
Summary: 25 Doxepin hydrochloride users have rated its effectiveness for Sleep - too much.
Overall ratings: 3.0/5
Long term ratings: 3.2/5
This is a review of how effective Doxepin hydrochloride (doxepin hydrochloride) is for Sleep - too much and for what kind of people. The study is created by eHealthMe and is updated continuously.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Sleep - too much >>>
What is Doxepin hydrochloride
Doxepin hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 761 users) has active ingredients of doxepin hydrochloride. It is often used in depression.
Sleep - too much
Sleep - too much can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Lunesta. (view latest reports from 37,064 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 25 people are studied for taking Doxepin hydrochloride in Sleep - too much
Doxepin hydrochloride effectiveness for Sleep - too much (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Sleep - too much * :
|Sleep - too much||52.00%||48.00% |
Age of people who take Doxepin hydrochloride for Sleep - too much * :
|Sleep - too much||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||16.00%||28.00%||20.00%||16.00% |
Who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective for Sleep - too much?
Gender of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Sleep - too much||42.86%||57.14% |
Age of people who find Doxepin hydrochloride more effective * :
|Sleep - too much||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||42.86%||14.29%||14.29% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can excessive consumption of marijuana cause sudden sleeping phobia which lasts longer (in days) ?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Alcohol, Marijuana)
I have been taking marijuana since 2 years and sleep a lot. I always had sleeping disorder like, If someone is doing anything in my room, I can't sleep. I always think of something before sleeping and then I will have some random dream and sleep long if undisturbed. If someone wakes me up in the mid ...
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years (2 answers)
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, and takes Zimovane, Lexapro)
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Restoril seems to be more effective than ambien for me. i am 61 years old female with severe insomnia and diabetic neuropathy
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Diabetes Depression Anxiety, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, and takes Levemir)
I am a 61 year old female with diabetes for 11 years . I have depression, anxiety and insomnia
- How do i at least try to get the psychiatrist doing my follow up assessment to consider the possibility that the mirena iud was the cause of the acute psychosis i experienced?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Acute Psychosis, Mental Status Changes, Sleep Disorder, and takes Mirena)
I had a Mirena IUD inserted on December 9th. Insertion was fine (but I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain); but things started going downhill fast. On December 15th I had a blackout drunken episode and in January I had two puffs of a marijuna joint and believe I went briefly Psycotic. ...
More questions for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Sleep - too much
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Melatonin and diarrhea
(Posted by a 73 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Melatonin)
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien (5 responses)
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Sleep Disorder, Chronic Sinitus, Allergic Rhinitus, and takes Temazepam, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Sleep - too much
Recent studies of taking Doxepin Hydrochloride in Sleep - Too Much (Check your drugs):
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Avodart, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Poor Quality Sleep, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Chronic Depression. The patient has Cloudy Verticle Line In Right Eye, A Visual Field Defect
Comments: Milky white cloudy vertical line in left side of visual field of the right eye only subsequent to cataract surgery and implantation of Crystallens IOL. This line appears to be capable of retracting white light into a vertical straight "rainbow" along the inner edge of the vertical blurry white line ...
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Lunesta, Soma, Klonopin, Percocet for a patient with Migraine, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Muscle Rigidity, Anxiety, Moderated To Severe Pain. The patient has Acid Reflux
Comments: I just started taking the Percocet and the Klonopin. I have taken Klonopin before and have never noticed the Acid Reflux. Whilst I have had Acid Reflux in the past, Omeprazole has always cleared it up if taken daily. Omeprazole and other medications like it are doing nothing, even with the addition ...
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Aspirin, Omeprazole for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Naproxen Sodium, Tylenol With Codeine Overdose. The patient has Addiction, Aortic Aneurysm Rupture
Comments: I'm trying to find out if the Aortic Aneurysm I have been Diagnosed with may be a result of being on pain killers for 10 years As I Don't drink Alcohol and had quit smoking and when I Smoked Cigarettes I Only smoked a pack (20) A week or less!! It Seems no one knows much about a Aortic Aneurysm I Ha ...
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Minocycline Hydrochloride, Klonopin, Lasix, Metformin, Levoxyl, Adderall 20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Methocarbamol, Baclofen, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Depression, Acne Cystic, Anxiety Disorder, Edema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Hypothyroidism, Add, Sleep Disorder, Neck Pain
Comments: My WBC count has been low for 4mos now. I'm lethargic, having problems sleeping & still experiencing a tremendous amount of pain (which I believe it has to do with the congenital lipoma on my brain stem-I've had excruciating pain as long as I can remember.)
More related studies for: Doxepin hydrochloride, Sleep - too much
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.