Home > Sleep disorder > Risperdal > Risperdal for Sleep disorder
How effective is Risperdal for Sleep disorder?
Overall ratings: 2.8/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Risperdal (risperidone) is for Sleep disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 5 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Risperdal for Sleep disorder >>>
What is Risperdal
Risperdal (latest outcomes from 42,214 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Sleep disorder (latest reports from 137,003 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Lunesta.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5 people are studied for taking Risperdal in Sleep disorder
Risperdal effectiveness for Sleep disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Risperdal for Sleep disorder * :
|Sleep disorder||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who take Risperdal for Sleep disorder * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
Who find Risperdal more effective for Sleep disorder?
Gender of people who find Risperdal more effective * :
|Sleep disorder||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who find Risperdal more effective * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Any tips on how to get off zimovane after 20 years
I am an active 69 year old female. I have been a poor sleeper for 25 years. I'm on 2 zimovane tablets a night. I cannot fall asleep without them. They affect my memory. I forget any phone calls or info given to me after I have taken them. I sleep for three to four hors and then I keep wakening every ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
- Restoril seems to be more effective than ambien for me. i am 61 years old female with severe insomnia and diabetic neuropathy
I am a 61 year old female with diabetes for 11 years . I have depression, anxiety and insomnia
- How do i at least try to get the psychiatrist doing my follow up assessment to consider the possibility that the mirena iud was the cause of the acute psychosis i experienced?
I had a Mirena IUD inserted on December 9th. Insertion was fine (but I think I have a pretty high tolerance for pain); but things started going downhill fast. On December 15th I had a blackout drunken episode and in January I had two puffs of a marijuna joint and believe I went briefly Psycotic. ...
- Is zopiclone safe to take with metformin?
also takes ASA ; Synthroid and ramipril. I also have enlarges kidneys and liver and so I have concerns about any negative reactions .
- Does acetazolamide help with intra nasal ketamine controlling your pain longer?
Thinking of having Ketamine infusion to reboot my Central Nervous System. I have been taking it in liquid form & nasally for the last year. Some relief but doesn't last! If I don't have RSD can it do me more harm than good??? Thank you for helping end the pain, I hope.
- Safe for sleep
is this for sleep? lots of side effects - has anyone used this. how about the next day, are you alert or how does this drug stay in the body and what are the effects.
- I have a brother that is 14 years old & his being taking risperdal for 9 years already & i want to know if that medication is causing my brother on over weight, having breast & being aggressive?
Please I need information so I can help my brother because he doesn't talk am his oldest sister thank you
- If i take garcinia cambogia will it interfere with my other meds?
I take 40 mg of Lisinopril, 20mg of Pravastatin, 5mg Amlodipine Besylate, once per day.
I take 100 mg of Sertraline Hcl Tabs. (one and one half per day)
I use Clobex as needed for Psoriasis on my legs.
I am on oxygen 24 hours a day @3 liters.
I do take nebs twice a day every 12 hours of Perf ...
- Does risperdal cause epileptic focus disorder?
i have a brain injury,that causes a rare seizure disorder called epileptic focus disorder,id like to know how i got the brain injury???? is it from my risperidal/risperdone? also is it from carbomazipine?
More questions for: Risperdal, Sleep disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Melatonin and diarrhea
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
More reviews for: Risperdal, Sleep disorder
Related drug studies for: Risperdal, Sleep disorder,
Recent Sleep Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Restoril, Soma for a 59-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Zolpidem, Methocarbamol, Pyridium for a 64-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Mirapex for a 66-year old man who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
More related comparison studies for: Risperdal, Sleep disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (13 seconds ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (2 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Diffuse Panbronchiolitis
- Vaccination Site Cellulitis