Home > Sleep disorder > Seroquel > Seroquel for Sleep disorder
How effective is Seroquel for Sleep disorder?
Overall ratings: 3.3/5
Long term ratings: 3.6/5
On a scale of 1 to 5: 1=not at all, 2=somewhat, 3=moderate, 4=high, 5=very high
This is a review of how effective Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is for Sleep disorder. The study is created by eHealthMe based on 135 reports from user community and is updated continuously.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel for Sleep disorder >>>
What is Seroquel
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Sleep disorder (latest reports from 137,003 patients) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zolpidem Tartrate, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Lunesta.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 135 people are studied for taking Seroquel in Sleep disorder
Seroquel effectiveness for Sleep disorder (number of people):
|not at all||somewhat||moderate||high||very high |
Gender of people who take Seroquel for Sleep disorder * :
|Sleep disorder||59.26%||40.74% |
Age of people who take Seroquel for Sleep disorder * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||8.89%||20.74%||22.96%||18.52%||22.22%||6.67% |
Who find Seroquel more effective for Sleep disorder?
Gender of people who find Seroquel more effective * :
|Sleep disorder||63.08%||36.92% |
Age of people who find Seroquel more effective * :
|Sleep disorder||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||26.15%||15.38%||26.15%||18.46%||6.15% |
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Find out which drug is more effective in real world to treat:
Latest outcomes in real world:
What do you think? Post a comment.
Want to personalize this study to your gender and age? Start now.
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Seroquel, Sleep disorder
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Melatonin and diarrhea
I have had difficulty sleeping most of my life. Difficulty going to sleep and waking up multiple times during the night were a usual pattern for me. Testing for sleep apnea did not show a positive result. A friend said to try Melatonin that for him it worked fine. I tried it and the diarrhea st ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Sleep disorder
Recent studies of taking Seroquel in Sleep Disorder on eHealthMe:
- A study of drug interactions between Lupron, Seroquel, Trileptal, Ativan for a patient with Endometriosis, Sleep Disorder, Mood Stabilizer, Sleep Condition. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Cognitive Deterioration, Speech Impairment (adult), Vision Impairment, Dizziness Aggravated, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Quetiapine Fumarate for a patient with Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Gas Gangrene
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Sleep Disorder. The patient has Autonomic Neuropathy (malfunction of the autonomic nervous system (ans))
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Fluoxetine for a patient with Sleep Disorder, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Autonomic Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Strattera for a patient with Sleep Disorder Therapy, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Alcoholism, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Depression
More related studies for: Seroquel, Sleep disorder
Recent Sleep Disorder related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Gabapentin, Clonazepam for a 53-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Zopiclone for a 51-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Restoril, Soma for a 59-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Cannabis Sativa, Morphine, Dopamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate for a 67-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Zolpidem, Methocarbamol, Pyridium for a 64-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type
- Comparions of Pregabalin, Mirapex for a 66-year old man who has Sleep Disorder
- Comparions of Prozac, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
More related comparison studies for: Seroquel, Sleep disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal
- Jaw Pain And Heart Attacks